Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media medievial russian soldier with sword kills sengoku japanese samurai with shield and and axe

Over for nipponcels, began for slavcels

Is two handed weapons better?

Is two handed weapons better?
when it coems to damage defintly yes but single handed weapons perform well actually.
i recommend using a shiled and a sword.double handed weapons suck if we are pinned to a wall which happens most of the time in multiplayer.

when it coems to damage defintly yes but single handed weapons perform well actually.
i recommend using a shiled and a sword.double handed weapons suck if we are pinned to a wall which happens most of the time in multiplayer.
I havent even started multiplayer yet, still stuck in levels 30-40s

been too busy collegeslaving to even play a mobile game, brutal

I havent even started multiplayer yet, still stuck in levels 30-40s

been too busy collegeslaving to even play a mobile game, brutal
when you graduate highschool you think everything comes to anb end and itds almost time to enjoy life but parents send us to collegeslaving .after 4 years of college slaving we think that from there on we can enjoy life atkleast weith gaming but job slaving begins. andf the time we retire in oldage , society around us drains us of the intere3stds asnd desire we orginally had and we become numb old people who get looked down by young people for our lack of interest in things once we loved when we were young. society is responsible for forcing us to suppres our copes.brutal and its over.i hate mny shitty parents and the reatrded bluepilled soceity which monds you into someone you really arent orginally.

when you graduate highschool you think everything comes to anb end and itds almost time to enjoy life but parents send us to collegeslaving .after 4 years of college slaving we think that from there on we can enjoy life atkleast weith gaming but job slaving begins. andf the time we retire in oldage , society around us drains us of the intere3stds asnd desire we orginally had and we become numb old people who get looked down by young people for our lack of interest in things once we loved when we were young. society is responsible for forcing us to suppres our copes.brutal and its over.i hate mny shitty parents and the reatrded bluepilled soceity which monds you into someone you really arent orginally.
Yet normies somehow party in college and have good times

I will never understand

Maybe our brain chemistry is truly too fucked to function

ain that case, I wish i had died young so that i hadnt found out and experience such suffERing

Yet normies somehow party in college and have good times

I will never understand

Maybe our brain chemistry is truly too fucked to function

ain that case, I wish i had died young so that i hadnt found out and experience such suffERing
i fear that i lose my interest in gaming as i grew older due to the responbiltites given on my back by the soyciety