Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Medicinecels any help?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I was laughed at once in the lunch break for doing weird expressions while eating or staring at nothing or doing something really autistic or stuttering or taking a long time to answer or saying something really stupid as an answer because I didn't understand what was being told to me. I tried so hard not to do those over the years but I couldn't. I'm 26 years old as of now and nothing I've done worked, including therapy which was a big mistake. I reached the conclusion that there's no fix or a way to deal with my autism.
guys I give up. I'm going the medicine abuse route. I want to curb my autism badly even if the cost is my body/brain health. fuck coping or trying to better my life I want to feel how is it to be normal even if it is a short period.

so what medicine should I abuse out of these three?
-prozac
-cymbalta
-ritalin

I actually got prescribed cymbalta and fluexetine before. not retalin. but I think ritalin could help as well

guys I give up. I'm going the medicine abuse route. I want to curb my autism badly even if the cost is my body/brain health. fuck coping or trying to better my life I want to feel how is it to be normal even if it is a short period.

so what medicine should I abuse out of these three?
-prozac
-cymbalta
-ritalin
I think my brain would likely need something so fucking potent like anti epileptics or getting electrocuted with electrotherapy to straighten those signals