Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Medications for anxiety/depression with little to no side effects?

incelerated

incelerated

no height, no rizz
★★★★★
I'm convinced I need medications to be able to function at least partially like a normal human being. My mind is simply too broken.

I mainly suffer from pretty intense social anxiety and general anxiety and depression. I'm so anxious all the time I'm basically paralyzed.

Do you guys know of, or have tried, any medications that are good for anxiety and have little to no side effects?

Doctor gave me Buspirone once and apparently it has little side effects but IIRC it didn't have effect either.

I'm thinking of going to the doctor again and ask for some mild low-side-effect medication to feel a bit better. Specially since the cold season is approaching and my mental state gets considerably worse in this shitty season.

i'm scared it will fuck my brain to the point of no return, some people even kills themselves or go ER under such drugs

I'm convinced I need medications to be able to function at least partially like a normal human being. My mind is simply too broken.

I mainly suffer from pretty intense social anxiety and general anxiety and depression. I'm so anxious all the time I'm basically paralyzed.

Do you guys know of, or have tried, any medications that are good for anxiety and have little to no side effects?

Doctor gave me Buspirone once and apparently it has little side effects but IIRC it didn't have effect either.

I'm thinking of going to the doctor again and ask for some mild low-side-effect medication to feel a bit better. Specially since the cold season is approaching and my mental state gets considerably worse in this shitty season.
All antidepressants kill your libido and make you obedient.

Never take antidepressants, whatever happens. Don't be a slave, I've been sitting on them myself for six months. Thank God I left them about 9 months ago

Probably best not to tbh, since they tend to be quite harmful to your overall mental health.

Try some stuff such as Ashwaganda.

You also said that you don't eat meat much, I say you should eat more since it's very nutrient dense, which is key to mental health.

Mint tea is much less harmful than all these antidepressant pills.

Among other things, all antidepressants make you a eunuch.

i'm scared it will fuck my brain to the point of no return, some people even kills themselves or go ER under such drugs
All antidepressants kill your libido and make you obedient.
Never take antidepressants, whatever happens. Don't be a slave, I've been sitting on them myself for six months. Thank God I left them about 9 months ago
i felt worse taking medication
It was when I was on SSRI that I managed to muster enough courage to go to interviews and get a job.
Also the only time I was able to approach a foid and ask for her number (she refused) was when I was on SSRI.
But last year (when I asked the girl out) it had a really bad side effect on me and made me wake up in the middle of the night, so I stopped taking it. But one year later my sleep is still not fixed.
Which is why I'm asking for something with little side effects. I won't take SSRI ever again.

You also said that you don't eat meat much, I say you should eat more since it's very nutrient dense, which is key to mental health.
I'm taking B vitamins. They help with the nervous system which might help with mental health too.

I'm taking B vitamins. They help with the nervous system which might help with mental health too.
But you see, those supplements aren't always enough

You need to have some kind of actual raw, bioavalible source to get the fullest from it.