Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Medical student put on a fat suit and disguised himself as a Black woman to throw acid on his ex-girlfriend, disfiguring her for life

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
616168d1d62be70019c03aed

-A man disguised himself to throw acid at the face of his ex-girlfriend without being caught.
-An extensive investigation led police to Milad Rouf, 25.
-The victim, a junior doctor, testified that she could not close her eyes and was traumatized by the event.
1080.jpg

Rouf, from Cardiff, used a costume to disguise himself as a Black woman of a larger build and went to the home of his ex-girlfriend, a junior doctor, in Brighton, Sussex, southern England. When she opened the door he handed her a note and as she read it threw sulphuric acid in her face.

The acid was so concentrated it scorched the paintwork off Alaoui's front door, The Guardian reported.

At Lewes Crown Court on October 7, Rouf received an extended sentence of 15 years.

In a victim personal statement, Dr. Alaoui, the ex-girlfriend of Rouf and victim of this attack, said she fears for her future after Rouf robbed her of her career and young adult life, the Daily Mail reported.

In the statement, Dr. Alaoui wrote: 'When I came to answer the door that day, a substance I now know to be sulphuric acid was thrown into my face.

Alaoui suffered life-changing injuries as a result, Lewes crown court heard. She has been left unable to close her eyes or move her neck and is blind in her right eye.
A search of Rouf’s flat after the incident revealed a “shopping list” detailing his disguise, which included a “fat suit” and “black morph suit”.
The 25-year-old from Cardiff travelled to his family’s home in Eltham in south-east London and on to Brighton, where he carried out the attack. The acid was so concentrated it scorched the paintwork off Alaoui’s front door.
Prosecutor Flora Page told the court: “Using padded clothing and makeup, he made himself appear to be a black woman of large build. By the time of the attack at 4.15pm, he was dressed all in black and he was wearing a face mask, sunglasses and a face visor.”
His disguise proved effective, and Alaoui did not recognise him as she opened the door.
Judge Christine Laing QC told Rouf she had no doubt he was a danger to women before sending him to prison on an extended sentence of 15 years. Rouf knew better than most the effect sulphuric acid would have on the body, the judge said, adding that the attack was beyond understanding.
Rouf and Alaoui, who is in her 20s and is a junior doctor, studied medicine together at Cardiff University where they had a brief relationship before Alaoui ended it and moved to Brighton in April.
“You thought about what you wanted to do and how you were going to do it and planned it over weeks before carrying it out,” Laing said.
“You knew full well what you were doing was wrong and you tried to evade responsibility for it to continue to pursue your medical career.”
Laing described the motives for the attack as inexplicable other than simple jealousy and anger at being rejected.
In a statement, Alaoui said she fears for her future after Rouf robbed her of her career and young adult life.
She wrote: “When I came to answer the door that day, a substance I now know to be sulphuric acid was thrown into my face.
“Since the day I was subject to this horrific attack, my life has changed. I live in pain and fear of my future wellbeing and financial hardship.
“The impact of the attack includes severe damage to my right eye which I am still unable to see out of. Damage to eyelids and damage to skin on face, neck and arm.
“I am unable to move my neck and close my eyelids. I have had five surgeries. I’m still trying to come to terms with more procedures and operations.
“I am unable to attend work or live my life. I have been robbed of years of my career and young adult life. The psychological effect had been colossal on me, my family and loved ones.
“I cannot begin to imagine why somebody would commit such a premeditated and horrible attack. I cannot understand what was in his mind.”
Rouf showed his ex-girlfriend a note and threw the acid in her face as she looked down to read it. He dumped his disguise in bins across the city before buying new clothes and fleeing back to Wales.

Last edited:
This is your daily reminder that you can be a 19 year old women, go partying and raving getting fucked by tyrones whilst you let your 1 year old child rot at home and starve to death, and only get 9 years :)

too high effort, women are so stupid that he could literally talk with her wearing this
104502034 classic disguise mask with fake nose and moustache

and she wouldnt even get suspicious

15 years is nothing of a sacrifice compared to ruining a bitches face for life. No more chads for you bitch(considering this guy's face she prob wasn't getting chads anyway)

If I had a company I would give him a job the moment he comes out of prison.

she fears for her future after Rouf robbed her of her career and young adult life
You have being doing it for ugly men why complain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And your SMV is still orders of magnitude higher than every single incel (blackpilled and nonblackpilled) in the world combined

By non blackpilled incel I mean lonely virgin men in r/ugly, r/foreveralone and the likes.

Not all heroes wear capes
Some wear fat woman suits with black paint on their face :feelsLSD:

What did she do to deserve it?

What did the note say?

Judge Christine Laing QC told Rouf she had no doubt he was a danger to women before sending him to prison on an extended sentence of 15 years.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
If he were to be a danger to men only, he would be ordered to do 20 mins of community service and be let go

they call it a fat suit and then say "a black woman of a larger build." how long until they realize fat suit is problematic and rename it?

too high effort, women are so stupid that he could literally talk with her wearing this
View attachment 505871
and she wouldnt even get suspicious
He probably had ideas of getting away with it :feelscry:

15 years is nothing of a sacrifice compared to ruining a bitches face for life. No more chads for you bitch(considering this guy's face she prob wasn't getting chads anyway)

If I had a company I would give him a job the moment he comes out of prison.
Chad cock is probably the main reason why they broke up.

Arabs enriching the UK with their culture i see.

Holy shit, finally a Western ethnic guy who has a pair. Shame he went down for it do.

616168d1d62be70019c03aed

-A man disguised himself to throw acid at the face of his ex-girlfriend without being caught.
-An extensive investigation led police to Milad Rouf, 25.
-The victim, a junior doctor, testified that she could not close her eyes and was traumatized by the event.
1080.jpg

Rouf, from Cardiff, used a costume to disguise himself as a Black woman of a larger build and went to the home of his ex-girlfriend, a junior doctor, in Brighton, Sussex, southern England. When she opened the door he handed her a note and as she read it threw sulphuric acid in her face.

The acid was so concentrated it scorched the paintwork off Alaoui's front door, The Guardian reported.

At Lewes Crown Court on October 7, Rouf received an extended sentence of 15 years.

In a victim personal statement, Dr. Alaoui, the ex-girlfriend of Rouf and victim of this attack, said she fears for her future after Rouf robbed her of her career and young adult life, the Daily Mail reported.

In the statement, Dr. Alaoui wrote: 'When I came to answer the door that day, a substance I now know to be sulphuric acid was thrown into my face.

Alaoui suffered life-changing injuries as a result, Lewes crown court heard. She has been left unable to close her eyes or move her neck and is blind in her right eye.
A search of Rouf’s flat after the incident revealed a “shopping list” detailing his disguise, which included a “fat suit” and “black morph suit”.
The 25-year-old from Cardiff travelled to his family’s home in Eltham in south-east London and on to Brighton, where he carried out the attack. The acid was so concentrated it scorched the paintwork off Alaoui’s front door.
Prosecutor Flora Page told the court: “Using padded clothing and makeup, he made himself appear to be a black woman of large build. By the time of the attack at 4.15pm, he was dressed all in black and he was wearing a face mask, sunglasses and a face visor.”
His disguise proved effective, and Alaoui did not recognise him as she opened the door.
Judge Christine Laing QC told Rouf she had no doubt he was a danger to women before sending him to prison on an extended sentence of 15 years. Rouf knew better than most the effect sulphuric acid would have on the body, the judge said, adding that the attack was beyond understanding.
Rouf and Alaoui, who is in her 20s and is a junior doctor, studied medicine together at Cardiff University where they had a brief relationship before Alaoui ended it and moved to Brighton in April.
“You thought about what you wanted to do and how you were going to do it and planned it over weeks before carrying it out,” Laing said.
“You knew full well what you were doing was wrong and you tried to evade responsibility for it to continue to pursue your medical career.”
Laing described the motives for the attack as inexplicable other than simple jealousy and anger at being rejected.
In a statement, Alaoui said she fears for her future after Rouf robbed her of her career and young adult life.
She wrote: “When I came to answer the door that day, a substance I now know to be sulphuric acid was thrown into my face.
“Since the day I was subject to this horrific attack, my life has changed. I live in pain and fear of my future wellbeing and financial hardship.
“The impact of the attack includes severe damage to my right eye which I am still unable to see out of. Damage to eyelids and damage to skin on face, neck and arm.
“I am unable to move my neck and close my eyelids. I have had five surgeries. I’m still trying to come to terms with more procedures and operations.
“I am unable to attend work or live my life. I have been robbed of years of my career and young adult life. The psychological effect had been colossal on me, my family and loved ones.
“I cannot begin to imagine why somebody would commit such a premeditated and horrible attack. I cannot understand what was in his mind.”
Rouf showed his ex-girlfriend a note and threw the acid in her face as she looked down to read it. He dumped his disguise in bins across the city before buying new clothes and fleeing back to Wales.
Someone start a gofundme.

Made my night.

Damn thats pretty hardcore stuff

based stealthcel