Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Media] This is the kind of Braindead Idiots we're coming across... Yes Incel Tears this applies to you also...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

You couldn't make this shit up...

Then they respond with...

It's not like his a famous millionaire or something like that. But he's just a betabuxx anyway.

LOOKS
MONEY
STATUS

P.S. Hilarious how roasties always try so hard to convince themselves they aren't shallow. That's where part of the resistance to the blackpill comes from imho.

Last edited:
Just be A-list celebrity and famous actor theory

Why do cucks and roasties seem unable to detect sarcasm or hyperbole? :waitwhat:

danny de vito is always the first thing normies tell you when you try to blackpill them

OOO a talking dishwasher :feelsahh:

danny devito is the best

I think it is becoming more and more evident that we need to do something. We need to take back this world and submit whores like the one who wrote the shit quoted by OP into slavery and this time we need to do it right...not like last time when whips, prisons and executions were the best we had to offer. We need to be 1000 times harder this time. Implant chips into their brains to control them and shit. I would do it any time if I could.

Like i mentioned in another thread, theres a big reason why danny devito is married. rich, status, actually not really ugly ( mogs me hard) and him being short doesnt matter since looks matter the most.

And just lol at her not accepting her female privilege.

Shouldnt "jizelle" be swallowing cum from chad or something like that? I mean, part of her name has jizz in it.

Her name has “jizz” in it jfl

Disingenuous to say the least... By that Jokester Twitterer...

Disingenuous to say the least... By that Jokester Twitterer...
Imagine saying there's no more racism because there are black actors, they'd flip their shit.

This.

muh female logic says..."if danny devito can get a date..."

also these bitches don't account for getting rejected over and over and over (when is enough 10, 20, 100, 400...???) like the amount of time you spend getting rejected by every tier of looks female if you are truecel (like a danny devito height guy is) to maybe find one girl...you may as well get a metal detector and start walking on beaches trying to find gold...ironically I bet more certain and less time than approaching feeeamayles.

Last edited:
Oh yeah because the average normie totally had to become a rich and famous movie star to get laid

Not being a rich famous guy born before the internet and social media is why you toxic incels dont get laid

Last edited:
If we're going to clone threads, can I clone my post? :feelshehe:

I used to watch interviews because I was so amazed that troll-looking motherfucker wasn't an incel. He isn't just not an incel, iirc he was having girlfriends (getting laid) at the age most of the people on this forum are seething and shitposting about going ER.

Danny Devito has a great personality, very charismatic. He's funny, sharp, and has this great attitude where he's immune to being knocked down. Even when he's doing something totally ridiculous and demeaning like playing a deformed bird-mutant or coming out naked from inside a couch, he conducts himself like it's just another thing. Most people would feel totally humiliated doing that kind of shit, but Devito isn't, and the way he carries himself makes it seem like it's not a big deal. He doesn't give a shit. Pick-up artist guys call this "holding frame".

Obviously "just be yourself bro" is bad advice because being an incel means that "yourself" isn't enough. "yourself" is a miserable trainwreck. But recently, I've come to the conclusion that there are qualities to a person that matter more than a few millimeters of bone, or a few inches of height, or your race, or whatever. Some kind of ineffable, fun approach to life that makes a person attractive in the eyes of other people. It is my theory that by working on yourself, by being the "best possible version of yourself", and incel can perhaps gain this quality and ascend. That would be an incredible transformation, alchemy of the self, like turning lead into gold: nonetheless, I'm not convinced that it's impossible.

Shouldn't @uninstall's thread documenting 1,000 failed approaches completely prove inceldom is objectively true? (with prostitution and rape taken out of the equation)

It's totally not because he's an A list celebrity and a millionaire, TeeHee!

Why do cucks and roasties seem unable to detect sarcasm or hyperbole? :waitwhat:
They're programmed robots that exist on different wavelengths from us. Sometimes I wonder if they even bleed the same color as me