Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Media portrays an "Unrealistic Body Image" for women

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
Basically, anything you read in the (((media))) is retarded. Even more, the standards for men. Women are just shallow enough to be more easily influenced by anything they see on the mainstream media.
That's why foid voting rights was a mistake. Could just as well give Search Engine and Media owners all the power.

Yep. And who are their most important footmen? Women. It's fucking always women who say and do absolutely fucking anything you read on the Jewish media. Every destructive change happens by women (plus men who appease to women to better their sexual success). Women's suffrage is a joke.

I really hope men raise their standards as high as foids. That will punish a lot of foids and give them the taste of their own medicine.

The only problem here is that men's desires are much higher so single men will def suffer more than single women, and for that we should get subsidies on some libido surpressing drug

Women r like robots with preset functions and behavior to me. Men are more creative, unique, innovative, surprising and interesting.

I am not hanging out with either though

There were some figures that women have been the largest share of household spending pretty much forever. They are the perfect targets to advertise to.

There were some figures that women have been the largest share of household spending pretty much forever. They are the perfect targets to advertise to.
Women are barely conscious. All marketing and all propaganda is tailored towards them. Any man with a functioning brain sees through it, but has his sanity slowly eroded by the constant stream of mental diarrhea from all directions.

I haven't seen a television in years