Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Media claims there's a "sexual recession" - women shocked, man not surprised.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Millennials aren't having sex millennial men aren't getting sex

I hate when they do these, when they will talk about a problem that it is affecting men they always say that is is affecting women as well.

Foids are shocked because for them this is not true, they are saying millennials because they don't want to blackpilled people by accident, just imagine the amount of cucks who would be blackpilled if in a popular show like Jimmy Kimmel he said that men are not having sex and women are fucking like crazy

Sexual recession, yeah, compared to the beginning of the Sexual Revolution. I can believe some women are having less sex because they only want Chad now but there’s only so many Chads. It’s 90% guys who are having less sex and 10% women.

Millennials aren't having sex millennial men aren't getting sex

Sexual recession, yeah, compared to the beginning of the Sexual Revolution. I can believe some women are having less sex because they only want Chad now but there’s only so many Chads. It’s 90% guys who are having less sex and 10% women.

I hate when they do these, when they will talk about a problem that it is affecting men they always say that is is affecting women as well.

Foids are shocked because for them this is not true, they are saying millennials because they don't want to blackpilled people by accident, just imagine the amount of cucks who would be blackpilled if in a popular show like Jimmy Kimmel he said that men are not having sex and women are fucking like crazy

Chads can't fuck all the women all the time. Some women left out for sometime but ALL women still get sex.
All Incel men left out permanently.
Most normies left out majority.
Some normies occasionally.
Lesbians still get it all the time like Chads.

Yes, I know women get sex but some hold out and get included in the stats. Remember the mainstream definition of incel, 6 months without sex. The women lie and don’t count sub-7 approaches or interest in them.

sounds like they'll make fun of the white cuck who isn't surprised for a bit while the getting's good, then quickly go back to the narrative: nothing's wrong and if it's wrong it's only your fault

almost as if females are only sleeping with the top 20% so the males are left out to dry. :feelshmm:

The paradigm will fucking shift, mark my words.

Foid - Ultimate attention sponge, spreads like black mold.

>Jimmy Kimmel Live
:soy::soy::soy:

theres a lack of blackpillness in normies

and its unsettling

Lol how they call it millenials, women are having more sex than ever in history. MALES are not, the majority of them.

Ofc there is, femoid's standards are stupidly high and they are shallow as hell, knowing the stupidity of many men's standards they don't have to settle.

They noticed, finally. But women are to blame for this general lack of sex.

The sexual revolution was a huge scam.

They noticed, finally. But women are to blame for this general lack of sex.

The sexual revolution was a huge scam.
Sexual revolution was bluepilled. It was when men thought women sexual inhibitions were due to muh patriarchy.

Most sexual encounters require a certain amount of social skills. Those skills only develop with practice, live and physically in person, not screen to screen. No social skills = no sex. Except the tinder customers of course!

Unexpected autismpill tbh