Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News MedCels may have a Wuhan Virus Vaccine at Houston , Texas in deep freeze.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

MedCels from university of Texas and Baylor college of medicine at Galveston Island have successfully made a vaccine that work for mice against one strain of SARS virus, similar to the Wuhan Corona Virus.

It is stored in a freezer in Houston , Texas, right now.

Over for corona-chan :feelsrope:

Fuck, somebody ER that freezer fast

Galveston is just south of there.

Fuck, somebody ER that freezer fast

We need a team from I.N.C.E.L. to acquire this vaccine ASAP and control the world, any volunteer for this mission?
trading a vaccine for a Ching Chong Loli Waifu could end inceldom for tens of millions of men.

SARS is different from Corona

SARS is different from Corona

same family
The vaccine, developed by researchers at Baylor College of Medicine and University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston researchers, effectively protected mice against SARS, or severe acute respiratory syndrome, the pneumonia-causing virus from the same family that spread in the early 2000s. The vaccine never progressed to human testing because manufacturing of it wasn’t completed until 2016, long after SARS had burned out.

same family
The vaccine, developed by researchers at Baylor College of Medicine and University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston researchers, effectively protected mice against SARS, or severe acute respiratory syndrome, the pneumonia-causing virus from the same family that spread in the early 2000s. The vaccine never progressed to human testing because manufacturing of it wasn’t completed until 2016, long after SARS had burned out.
...........it's not the same disese...........

We need a team from I.N.C.E.L. to acquire this vaccine ASAP and control the world, any volunteer for this mission?
trading a vaccine for a Ching Chong Loli Waifu could end inceldom for tens of millions of men.
I'd never give that vaccine to the holes and Chads tbh

Dont worry guys, I have a lot of experience playing splinter cell.
I will halo jump the facility tomorrow.

Imagine a group of incels stealing the vaccine and blackmailing the world with it, they'd only release it if every country sent their hottest Stacies to a fuckroom where the incels would have their way with them

Over for corona-chan :feelsrope:

Plankton