Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Med School Blues

Medcel

Medcel

Antithesis
-
Think that if you make it to your dream school, dream job etc. you'll be happy regardless of foids? Hahahah nope

A little background about me: I was super lonely from middle to high school, much like our patron god, The Supreme Gentleman. But I was very smart, so I decided that I would make something of myself and be happy by using my brains, regardless of whether or not I "made it".

OK so I get accepted in record time into my top choice of med school (there's no premed college here in Europe, it's just 6 years of highly specialized torture), alongside getting into various student competitions for maths, physics, chemistry and stuff where I sometimes got distinguished for my amazing ability to increase my arbitrary grades on my arbitrary progress sheets.

So I'm really pumped to start med school, I even get to studying hard before classes begin. I kinda just ignored the "friends and relationships" part of human life up until this point.

On the 3rd day I noticed something strange: people had formed friend circles and they also started dating. They were also very attractive and rich and smelled good. (I'm from a relatively poor family in a small town where nothing happens ever and I smell like musky socks)

So I realized the following: In high school, I was the smart kid. However, here, everyone's the smart kid. So now I'm just the weird, below average looking kid who stares kinda creepily. So life sorts you into your profession of choice based on your ability to serve your corporate and state overlords, but since sex and friendships are the same everywhere, if you don't make it as a sexual and friendly person then you can't correct that no matter how much you try.

Also, on the 4th day I kinda tried to make friends, lots of people got weirded out, one jockish kinda guy (who looks good and has an autistic obsession with edgy superhero stuff, seriously I mentalmog this guy) beat me up and told me to leave. He awkwardly apologized later because one of the girls told him to. At least I'm bad enough for somebody to feel sorry for me.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Fuck srry bro i had to go through 4 years of uni and it was already hell enough, can't imagine all those years + stress of med school. If u can at least try to score high in med school too, even though i STEMcelled i wasn't a class topper and not a high paying job now, u should at least try now so u dont have to wagemax a min wage job for the rest of ur life. If u can get a medium-stress job that pays high enough u can ditch society as a whole, although it wont solve inceldom having money makes for good copes .

Having high IQ is actually a severe detriment to your quality of life. The fact you thought of this trait as a positive in during high school was just coping.

This is why hardwork is cope, because even if you work hard then you're up against others that have way more talent and genetic advantages than you to where you don't stand a chance at all.

The last sentence is beyond brutal. The girl probably said that and then sucked his dick because looks are everything. I'm so ugly that people just give me looks of pity when I get mocked for being ugly.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Fuck srry bro i had to go through 4 years of uni and it was already hell enough, can't imagine all those years + stress of med school. If u can at least try to score high in med school too, even though i STEMcelled i wasn't a class topper and not a high paying job now, u should at least try now so u dont have to wagemax a min wage job for the rest of ur life. If u can get a medium-stress job that pays high enough u can ditch society as a whole, although it wont solve inceldom having money makes for good copes .
I like studying and I'm already ahead in some areas :feelsautistic: Imma try and get a doctorate and work in a comfy lab forever, or maybe I'll be the guy in the hospital lab that does all the tests and shit. If I can't get a gf at least I'll have my proteomics and old movies.

Jfl if you think you will get a gf because "med student" or "doctor"

Having high IQ is actually a severe detriment to your quality of life. The fact you thought of this trait as a positive in during high school was just coping.
Yeah, being above average even by like ten points puts you in the 75th percentile of all people or something, meaning that 3/4 of the general population are dumber than you. This means you likely won't be fully satisfied by a relationship with most people because it would be like talking to your younger edgy teen brother who thinks that 4chan and being "weird" is cool nshit. People don't want to be around you not because you're better but because you're different

Yeah, being above average even by like ten points puts you in the 75th percentile of all people or something, meaning that 3/4 of the general population are dumber than you. This means you likely won't be fully satisfied by a relationship with most people because it would be like talking to your younger edgy teen brother who thinks that 4chan and being "weird" is cool nshit. People don't want to be around you not because you're better but because you're different

I try to not make the subjects too intellectual unless I'm speaking to very smart people. I find interest in learning from how others react emotionally to different situations. Because although they might not be as smart logically, they can usually express their emotions much better than I can (I rarely share my thoughts, very mysterious in a non-productive way). In general viewing situations emotionally has made stuff much more interesting. Because even though I cannot "feel" these emotions as clearly as they can, I can learn to understand how and why others feel certain emotions.

I smell like musky socks
"Just take a shower bro"
one jockish kinda guy beat me up and told me to leave. He awkwardly apologized later because one of the girls told him to. At least I'm bad enough for somebody to feel sorry for me.
Report him, you can't beat up classmates. Imagine if you did that to him.

I try to not make the subjects too intellectual unless I'm speaking to very smart people. I find interest in learning from how others react emotionally to different situations. Because although they might not be as smart logically, they can usually express their emotions much better than I can (I rarely share my thoughts, very mysterious in a non-productive way). In general viewing situations emotionally has made stuff much more interesting. Because even though I cannot "feel" these emotions as clearly as they can, I can learn to understand how and why others feel certain emotions.
So you're still excluded because you aren't like them... Fellow 101 IQ above average genius?

So I realized the following: In high school, I was the smart kid. However, here, everyone's the smart kid. So now I'm just the weird, below average looking kid who stares kinda creepily. So life sorts you into your profession of choice based on your ability to serve your corporate and state overlords, but since sex and friendships are the same everywhere, if you don't make it as a sexual and friendly person then you can't correct that no matter how much you try.
Spot on. This was the case for me when I took AP classes in high school. I should've just taken normal classes and enjoyed my copes, but that's not what my parents had in mind for me

Spot on. This was the case for me when I took AP classes in high school. I should've just taken normal classes and enjoyed my copes, but that's not what my parents had in mind for me
What's AP :feelstastyman: eurofag here

WHY do I always get the "Girls with big tits wanna chat" ad at the end of the page. It's distracting and I don't adblock my favorite incel frens

So you're still excluded because you aren't like them... Fellow 101 IQ above average genius?
I do have friends that I consider very intellectual. I actually discuss blackpill topics with my best friend daily, even on vacation (although he doesn't know about blackpill terminology, he agrees with most of the concepts).
And for the regular people, yes I cannot relate to them intellectually, but as I said I can emotionally. It is like a baby cow learning to walk, but instead it's me learning to have emotions lmao. And being around less intelligent folks isn't all that bad if you just try to live in the present instead of analyzing it all.

Why don't you give them a good excuse to practise their wound dressing skills? BTW what're you planning to specialize in? ER I bet.

Lol at studying. Become a monk instwad

Advanced placement
Where I'm from dumb people and smart people have to share the same containment cells
Lol at studying. Become a monk instwad
Monks were keepers of knowledge you mysticalwad
I do have friends that I consider very intellectual. I actually discuss blackpill topics with my best friend daily, even on vacation (although he doesn't know about blackpill terminology, he agrees with most of the concepts).
And for the regular people, yes I cannot relate to them intellectually, but as I said I can emotionally. It is like a baby cow learning to walk, but instead it's me learning to have emotions lmao. And being around less intelligent folks isn't all that bad if you just try to live in the present instead of analyzing it all.
I detect a seedling of cope. You won't ever be like them inklol

I detect a seedling of cope. You won't ever be like them inklol

I'll ascend and become omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient

I'll ascend and become omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient
In order to not be bothered by anything you must become nothing. The only true god is the detached hermit who doesn't care about anything ever

In order to not be bothered by anything you must become nothing. The only true god is the detached hermit who doesn't care about anything ever

Spirituality is the ultimate copus maximus, I have already decided not to pursue the path of apathy.

Also, on the 4th day I kinda tried to make friends, lots of people got weirded out, one jockish kinda guy (who looks good and has an autistic obsession with edgy superhero stuff, seriously I mentalmog this guy) beat me up and told me to leave.
Highschool never ends

I’m in a similar situation. I’m in law school and since I’m a lowIQcel, I’m in the bottom of the class and have no friends. Since I’m in the bottom of the class I’ll probably either fail out or drop out.

Because you are coping and are in denial.
Ignorance is bliss. After having observed discussions surround "Determinism vs Free Will", I concluded that there is no point in believing in Determinism unless you want to live a robotic life. People suffering severe circumstances tend to relate to the deterministic mindset as it numbs you to all your pain and suffering. But in the end this is what makes life worth living, and why many of us think so fondly of our childhood memories. It is not so much being denial, it's more so acceptance of being a biological being and accepting your needs for emotional side. Rejecting it won't make your life worth living.

Ignorance is bliss. After having observed discussions surround "Determinism vs Free Will", I concluded that there is no point in believing in Determinism unless you want to live a robotic life. People suffering severe circumstances tend to relate to the deterministic mindset as it numbs you to all your pain and suffering. But in the end this is what makes life worth living, and why many of us think so fondly of our childhood memories. It is not so much being denial, it's more so acceptance of being a biological being and accepting your needs for emotional side. Rejecting it won't make your life worth living.
Yeah, I guess.