Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MEchanical Keyboards Are Shit TBH

U

uninstall

Banned
-
i've had a mechnical keyboard for a few years - cm storm blue switches

I fucking hate that thing - paid 90 for it and don't really think I see the appeal

fucking nerds overrating everything

it's not any better than my 10 dollaro keyboard at work tbh

At first I found them uncomfortable, then I got used to them but they were still uncomfortable. When I went back to a membrane keyboard that felt like shit so I went back to my uncomfortable mechanical keyboard.
It basically ruined other keyboards for me while being uncomfortable

Also they are too fucking loud

the noise from the brown keys sound good i hate blue keys and razer keys

At first I found them uncomfortable, then I got used to them but they were still uncomfortable. When I went back to a membrane keyboard that felt like shit so I went back to my uncomfortable mechanical keyboard.
It basically ruined other keyboards for me while being uncomfortable

Also they are too fucking loud

i use a membrane keyboard at work and it's pretty fine

yes they are too fucking loud

and definetely overrated

The only types of keyboards i hate are the ones on laptops, they feel too cramped

I'm thinking about getting one. I have to type a lot of text for uni.

I love laptop keyboards tbh, they are easier to type in.

You just picked the wrong switches and now you're blaming it on every mechanical keyboard.

I own 3 of them and I don't regret it

You guys probably saved my sanity

I was going to buy one before I stopped gaming

I miss those sturdy heavy IBM keyboards with ps/2 connector that had that click sound and feel.

It is shit when those mechanical keys suddenly stopped working forever unlike a PS/2 keyboard

It is shit when those mechanical keys suddenly stopped working forever unlike a PS/2 keyboard
Never happend to me. It must have been a flawed model or the brand is shitty. Buy a modular keyboard if you're worried about it

I used to have razor Black widow and I loved it. Now I have some Corsair one with red switches, which is also good but the black widow felt better.

This is some incel-tier thread. And I work in I.T.

Mechanical keyboards are pretty amazing tbh. Typing on rubberdome feels so uncomfortable

I type all day at work and at home and I am fine with normal keyboards.

I use an apple USB keyboard, on my PC.
I like the "chocolate" style keys, they're quieter and it's almost impossible to get shit stuck between them.

This is what I use
Apple keyboard 3

I like my mechanical and hate when I have to go back to membrane. I got this Chinese Blue Switch ripoff one from Amazon for $25 on that Amazon Day Sale, it would be hard for me to pay $100+. Unless you're a heavy typist like I am, I wouldn't bother. The main benefit is that I rarely make any typos on this, and I type in the 115-120 WPM range.

I like my mechanical and hate when I have to go back to membrane. I got this Chinese Blue Switch ripoff one from Amazon for $25 on that Amazon Day Sale, it would be hard for me to pay $100+. Unless you're a heavy typist like I am, I wouldn't bother. The main benefit is that I rarely make any typos on this, and I type in the 115-120 WPM range.

I type on both - mechanical and cheap membrane and honestly I often find myself prefering the membrane because it's softer and doesn't sond like a motherfucking typewriter.

I'll have to try one. My keyboard is old and the keys are sticking. I type super fast, so this is annoying.

jfl mechanical keyboard i didnt even know this was a thing. keyboard is just a tool lol at maxxxxing the aesthetics of your keyboard

jfl mechanical keyboard i didnt even know this was a thing. keyboard is just a tool lol at maxxxxing the aesthetics of your keyboard
It goes beyond aesthetics
They feel better imo and are more responsive

It goes beyond aesthetics
They feel better imo and are more responsive
responsive keyboard for high efficient streamlined shitposting

i love the click clack and feeling of mechanical keyboards, not great for public spaces though. It's also like 144hz monitors to me, once you've used them going back to 60hz just feels uncomfortable.

This was my first keyboar but they were loud as fuck

https://www.amazon.ca/Corsair-Vengeance-Mechanical-Keyboard-CH-9000066-NA/dp/B00IVEGSIA

Blues are too clicky

Current one: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01D3...C_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=cm+masterkeys+pro

You can also change the key light up configuration and the amount of times it’s clicked through configuration so if you play games it’s useful
This is my current main keyboard

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01N2...words=ikbc&dpPl=1&dpID=412ZPq0EmHL&ref=plSrch

The coolermaster was a good choice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back