Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel measuring yourself when you weren't quite sure of your height

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I reckoned I was 5'7 but I'm actually 5'6, 172 cm. My life ended at puberty. How am I supposed to get a gf at this height? Genuinely, what do?

Anyone else have a similar experience with measuring themselves all of a sudden?

I'm not really 6'1 either. 6'1 corresponds to 185,42 cm. I have the 185 centimeters, but not the 0,42 part.

Technically, I'm 6'0, but I'm so much closer to 6'1 that it's more accurate to say 6'1. This feet and inches measurement is less efficient in many ways.

I have been measured by my family and I'm currently 6'0. I was just 5'11 not long ago.

I reckoned I was 5'7 but I'm actually 5'6, 172 cm. My life ended at puberty. How am I supposed to get a gf at this height? Genuinely, what do?

Anyone else have a similar experience with measuring themselves all of a sudden?
5'6 is 167 centimeters, no?

I'm not really 6'1 either. 6'1 corresponds to 185,42 cm. I have the 185 centimeters, but not the 0,42 part.

Technically, I'm 6'0, but I'm so much closer to 6'1 that it's more accurate to say 6'1. This feet and inches measurement is less efficient in many ways.
google calculator says I'm 5'6.42 or whatever so I can't even cope by rounding
at least with shit face you aren't being mogged whenever you interact with something that isn't a tree, a child or a household appliance, even my stocky shadow makes me aware of my manletism
I have actually been told by foids asking for advice that I will find somebody and I should just wait

google calculator says I'm 5'6.42 or whatever so I can't even cope by rounding
at least with shit face you aren't being mogged whenever you interact with something that isn't a tree, a child or a household appliance, even my stocky shadow makes me aware of my manletism
I have actually been told by foids asking for advice that I will find somebody and I should just wait
You're deluded if you think the average kid doesn't mog the average incel.

Foids would much rather fuck them.

5'6 is 167 centimeters, no?

wait nevermind I'm a retard and .6 of a foot on google calculator isn't '6

Over for metriccels whose brains seize up when forced to do maths
wtf this is lifefuel, I am almost 5'8. I can round. Still manlet but is it still over?

Last edited:

View attachment 118094

wtf this is lifefuel, I am almost 5'8. Is it still over?
anything under 5 feet 10 inches or about 1.78 meters is going to be hard

I think I might be 5'10 but I don't actually know 100%. If I were to check and find out I was 5'9 I'd be crushed. Better to stay ignorant on this matter because I don't need another blow to my self esteem.

at what point is it over though?
matter of opinion and country. I say in America it's 5,6 and under, that being said your going to get made fun of for being that short

All this time I thought I was 5'8 but turned out to be 5'7 all along

it always ends in disappointment :feelsrope:

View attachment 118094

wtf this is lifefuel, I am almost 5'8. I can round. Still manlet but is it still over?
Yes bro. Especially if you live in a western country. The only friend I have is that exact height and above average facially and he's KHHV at 20. So it's over bro

You're not wrong.

Used to think I was 6'2.4, but realised that height was took when I was wearing boots.

I'm actually 6'0.46

Just do that
You're not wrong.

Used to think I was 6'2.4, but realised that height was took when I was wearing boots.

I'm actually 6'0.46

I have been measured by my family and I'm currently 6'0. I was just 5'11 not long ago.
I have also grown to 6 feet recently, still a manlet though. 6"3 is ideal.

I always thought I was 1.77, but then I measured and realized I was just 1.75

Ropefuel

In America, you’re not seen as a man by society if you’re under 5’10 and it’s difficult to date outside of being in a newly emigrated group under 6’ unless you’re white and dating outside your race or Chad.

happened to me too tbh. im 5'9

Just liemax bro

same tbh. We are the same height.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back