Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Measure your height right now boys - there's a 95% chance you're at least an inch shorter than you thought

• Thread starter Deleted member 16713
  • Start date
Deleted member 16713

Deleted member 16713

Just another lost soul
-
A really big Over moment happened when I was 18-19. I measured myself to be 5'9 (174-175cm), only to find out later that I measured myself wrong. When I measured myself according to this video below, I was 5'7 (170cm):

A strict height measurement is taken an hour after leaving your bed as you drop more than 1cm walking around for a bit. Make sure your hair is totally flattened with a cyclinder (or whatever else works).

My measurement was inaccurate because I took my height straight out of bed and measured my height right at the top of my hair, with a mirror at a certain angle. Of course I was devastated to find out that I was officially a manlet. :feelsrope:

Tell me if you measured lower than you thought

Last edited:
I wont do it because I dont have a tape and don't want to find out that Im shorter than I thought I was.

I wont do it because I dont have a tape and don't want to find out that Im shorter than I thought I was.

Yeah it's brutal to find out. I wish I didn't do it, but I knew I was bullshitting by measuring the top of my hair and had to find out the truth. :feelsrope:

A really big Over moment happened when I was 18-19. I measured myself to be 5'9 (174-175cm), only to find out later that I measured myself wrong. When I measured myself according to this video below, I was 5'7 (170cm):

A strict height measurement is taken an hour after leaving your bed as you drop more than 1cm walking around for a bit. Make sure your hair is totally flattened with a cyclinder (or whatever else works).

My measurement was inaccurate because I took my height straight out of bed and measured my height right at the top of my hair, with a mirror at a certain angle. Of course I was devastated to find out that I was officially a manlet. :feelsrope:

Tell me if you measured lower than you thought

The video is very clever.
Thanks for the tip, and sorry for your disappointment.
My dad is also 170cm

Fuck I'm scared to do this, truth hurts.

I'm not going to try this.

The video is very clever.
Thanks for the tip, and sorry for your disappointment.
My dad is also 170cm

Yeah thanks :feelsrope: it was brutal, but tbh my recessed maxilla is worse than being 5'7.

That's why I think real 5'9 - 5'10 guys aren't manlet as most of the forum seems to think. Most 5'9-5'10 guys are really 5'7-5'8 which is actually manlet tier. Also depends if you're a Europecel or in the Midwest where real 5'9-5'10 are short

no , i wont fucking do that .
Ignorance is bliss .

Yeah thanks :feelsrope: it was brutal, but tbh my recessed maxilla is worse than being 5'7.

That's why I think real 5'9 - 5'10 guys aren't manlet as most of the forum seems to think. Most 5'9-5'10 guys are really 5'7-5'8 which is actually manlet tier. Also depends if you're a Europecel or in the Midwest where real 5'9-5'10 are short
I’m in Benelux region. dont go there

This same shit happened to me, I used to think I am 5'4" but after doing that "correct measurement" shit, I turned out to be 5'2".

Um, how ELSE are you going to measure your height?? How were you doing it before?

I’m in Benelux region. dont go there

Fuck no. I'm all too familiar with the Tallfags of the Netherlands. I would NEVER step foot in the Netherlands or Scandinavia where the average guy is a 6'0 aryan viking Chad with a full beard. :chad:

This is how my grandpa has always done it whenever I've gone to his house. So I have always had a pretty accurate height reading.

I stand with my back against the wall. I put a shaving cream sideways on top of my head with the base on the wall. This makes a perfect right angle with the wall and shaving cream bottle , and allows me to measure my height down to the millimeter.

Only manlets know of methods like these. It takes great pain to devise such an autistic method of measuring height

Edit: lmao I posted that before I even watched the vid . Ofc it’s big rob with the same method.. I came up with the same thing organically tho tbh I didn’t copy him. I’m just as autistic about height as he is

I’m 5’9.2” out of bed and about 5’8.7” during the day.. but I’m 5’11.5” in the morning with lifts and about 5’11” during the day . 5’10.5” if I’m wearing my smaller more comfortable lifts

Last edited:
no thanks.
I want to keep the illusion of having an average height

I stand with my back against the wall. I put a shaving cream sideways on top of my head with the base on the wall. This makes a perfect right angle with the wall and shaving cream bottle , and allows me to measure my height down to the millimeter.

Only manlets know of methods like these. It takes great pain to devise such an autistic method of measuring height

Edit: lmao I posted that before I even watched the vid . Ofc it’s big rob with the same method.. I came up with the same thing organically tho tbh I didn’t copy him. I’m just as autistic about height as he is

I’m 5’9.2” out of bed and about 5’8.7” during the day.. but I’m 5’11.5” in the morning with lifts and about 5’11” during the day . 5’10.5” if I’m wearing my smaller more comfortable lifts

Pretty solid with lifts. Real 5'10 is probably the line of where height kills you in a hypergamous culture.

I used to wear 6cm lifts. How many inches/cm did your lifts give compared to the advertised figure? I felt like it didn't give all 6 - more like 4-5cm gain

Pretty solid with lifts. Real 5'10 is probably the line of where height kills you in a hypergamous culture.

I used to wear 6cm lifts. How many inches/cm did your lifts give compared to the advertised figure? I felt like it didn't give all 6 - more like 4-5cm gain
I didn’t actually do the math tbh. I got 1” lifts but put them in a pair of shoes whose heel height I do not know . They might be compressing a little to like 0.8”, I don’t know . I got the 1” LiftKits in one pair of shoes , and in the other pair I have 2 regular insoles, one of which is about a half inch. I walk normally in them . Haven’t tried running

Jfl at the guest suicides you're gonna cause

A doctor measured me six months back and I was 5"11.89 . I hope he was right I don't want to be 5"10 that will be an even worse fate than I have.

Last edited:
i had an afro when i was measured

i thought i was 5'8" and turned out to be barely 5'7"

its truly over for manlets

Can t do it, I don't want to know I'm any more shorter then the last time I measured myself

i was half a inch off and its weird how you feel less of a man.

Frame matters alot more than people think. Height is HUGE but frame is just as huge. If you are tall as fuck but have a stringbean body it's still hard to get laid I know a guy who's black and he's 6'5" he gets laid but he complains alot about women and he has alot of trouble(and he also has sex with ugly girls anyway) and his waist size is about the same size as mine even though I'm only 5'8.
Frame matters alot. We are both extremely lean for our sizes but the way his frame is structured makes him look like manute bol and women find this freakish. Truth is the deck is stacked against so many of us even those who are "blessed" are also cursed because they are outliers and are looked at like freaks. Too short, Too tall, Jaw too big, Jaw too small, Eyes too far apart, Eyes too close, Nose too small, too big etc. etc. etc.
We are just fucked by this hypergamy and these girls ARE NOT EVEN HOT...... They won't fuck a 6/10 or 7/10 guy unless I put in like months of work and even then I'm not even guaranteed companionship, a relationship, a friendship, sex, etc et.c etc. etc. and THESE GIRLS ARE NOT EVEN FUCKING GOOD LOOKING. Goddammit I hate this world.

Lost one cm, from 180 to 179.

I measured myself to be 5'9 (174-175cm), only to find out later that I measured myself wrong. When I measured myself according to this video below, I was 5'7 (170cm):
Similar to me. I used to assume I was 5'9-5'10ish, finally measured myself and I'm 5'7. Brutal.

I would rather not thanks

I had the opposite i always thought i was 5'11 but when i was weighed and height taken at the asthma clinic it turns out i am 6'0. Unfortunately I'm also becoming a fat cunt. Tho that extra inch will help with bmi

I had the opposite i always thought i was 5'11 but when i was weighed and height taken at the asthma clinic it turns out i am 6'0. Unfortunately I'm also becoming a fat cunt. Tho that extra inch will help with bmi

Lol im the exact opposite, i was measured 5'10 2 years ago and it state that im 5'10 on my driver license.

Recently went on a check up and they said i was 5'8.5. I hope they miss measured it unless they inflating everyone height

Still 6ft+
Still incel

i would never measure my height