Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meanwhile on r/short

This is why females need to be banned from forums for short/mentally-ill/ugly people - otherwise you get exactly these results.
I have noticed that when bullying is mentioned most people who come out as being bullied are women. Mostly attractive women too.
Stacies saying that they were bullied for having glasses or crooked teeth. No ugly guys talking about how they were slapped around and mocked for everything else.

They live in disney world

And all these high iq manlets were incels, jfl even back then
This is why females need to be banned from forums for short/mentally-ill/ugly people - otherwise you get exactly these results.

I have noticed that when bullying is mentioned most people who come out as being bullied are women. Mostly attractive women too.
Stacies saying that they were bullied for having glasses or crooked teeth. No ugly guys talking about how they were slapped around and mocked for everything else.
Because they know nobody cares about men.

Being short is a man only problem

Meme gender at it again, it just so happens it always just so happens. What a coincidence with the amount of coincidence you’ll think it’s not one. :feelsUgh:

I knew instantly that it would be a foid.

A virtue signaling Bitch , making man Problems , Hers

Woman are good at playing victims , whats new

As a hole there's no struggle being short or ugly

What the fuck is even his point lmao? Short people have bigger IQs?

Kanye West is 5'8"
Justin Bieber is 5'7"
Kim Kardashian is 5'2"
The only short person i'd want to be is Lionel Messi

The ironic thing is that she isn't even short, the average height for females is 5'4 she's 5'2, that's equivalent to being a 5'8 man. And I can't stand these non-sentient fucks virtue signaling and bragging.

Because nobody fucking cares about ugly people.

I don't think Mozart, Newton and Descartes ever did IQ tests :worryfeels:

She says she wishes her husband is taller yet he towers over her. He’s probably 6’0” and wished he was like 6’3”+

She deleted her post. Surprisingly r/short was based enough to downvote her to oblivion this time she deleted it.

Usually r/short is too bluepilled and are like “yass Kween, go date them tall Chads” but surprisingly this time enough shortcels downvoted her that she got embarrassed and deleted it.

nah man the copers on r/short deserve this. in fact we should spam them with threads like this

Meme gender at it again, it just so happens it always just so happens. What a coincidence with the amount of coincidence you’ll think it’s not one. :feelsUgh:
its just a coincidence, only quirky girls with weird preferences end up with guys much taller than them :soy: