Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Meanwhile in India...

The same way 80% of the population still shits on streets.

India is a raging malignant tumor on the earth.

Shocking how many stray dogs they have

Dogpill uprising

@chudur-budur
dogpill uprising.

vjx8n33.gif

Were you a lurker?
For like 2 months because I was too lazy to make an account and also because l wanted to learn more about this place before joining

Oh i see. Cuz i was gonna say you are too well adapted in 11 days.
Didn’t wanna join before I actually understood the lingo and pills and stuff so I studied you people :feelzez:

What happened to your older avi btw?
Nothin I’m just an indecisive motherfucker who feels the need to change his avi every now and then. I’m gonna force myself to stick with this one so people remember me lol

Nothin I’m just an indecisive motherfucker who feels the need to change his avi every now and then. I’m gonna force myself to stick with this one so people remember me lol
What is the story behind this? (avi)

shitmaster 3000

Something good happened here. Either a currycel was taken out before he had to go through a life of torment and hell, or a gigaslut was offed before she should indulge in society’s degerancy.

bobs and vegana please babe open cloth i love you come live to mumbai i kiss in ur ass and reproductive parts and bobs i drunk ur bobs milk i love you sex

bobs and vegana please babe open cloth i love you come live to mumbai i kiss in ur ass and reproductive parts and bobs i drunk ur bobs milk i love you sex

The same way 80% of the population still shits on streets.

Anglos used to do this before industrialization tbqh stfu on us being street shitter you literally used to have streets filled with shit

Anglos used to do this before industrialization tbqh stfu on us being street shitter you literally used to have streets filled with shit
Comparing victorian london with modern day India.
Nice.

Over for currycels

But I thought India was supposed to be a superpower by 2020?

based
It's mad that they've got a space program yet millions of their citizens have to shit in the fields.

AWW! THE WIDDLE PUPPERS IS HUNGRY! IS THE PUPPERS HUNGRY? YES THEY ARE!