Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meanwhile in China

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
dube460l92k41.jpg

state mandated boyfriends coming into reality before state mandated girlfriends. JFL at this clown earth

Chad only tho

Is she serious??? Can the Chinese government force a man to be with a woman he doesn't wanna be with?

The only reason I don't automatically assume this is a joke is because this is China and they have shit like social credit. So what I imagine this is is, they're not gonna find a man and force him to be with her, but rather they'll be like Social Tinder and put her face up, and take calls from all the willing men across China. And she can choose from the potential millions of responses.

State mandated girlfriends, for us, probably wouldn't work as well through that method.

She will probably regret that. Or maybe not, ccp party members are rich af.

by boyfriend she meant 6'3 blue eyed chad

Is she serious??? Can the Chinese government force a man to be with a woman he doesn't wanna be with?

The only reason I don't automatically assume this is a joke is because this is China and they have shit like social credit. So what I imagine this is is, they're not gonna find a man and force him to be with her, but rather they'll be like Social Tinder and put her face up, and take calls from all the willing men across China. And she can choose from the potential millions of responses.

State mandated girlfriends, for us, probably wouldn't work as well through that method.
China has an atrocious gender ratio, as you probably already know. So it should be easy for her to find a boyfriend

If a man would've made that request, it'd be all over news and social media, decrying toxic masculinity.

yikes,doesnt she know shes not entitled to a mans love?

It just shows that she has rejected many men if she’s literally asking for help in a country with millions more men than women.

by boyfriend she meant 6'3 blue eyed chad
She even said out loud that she is hoping for a tall boyfriend :feelskek:

Can't make this shit up

looks hot as fuck wish I could be her boyfriend.

I wanna chinamaxx I wanna live in china fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I wanna do it now

They are probably working on Genetically engineering Uber-Changs for all the noodles. Only GE males though, because the noodlewhores are perfect the way they are.

China has an atrocious gender ratio, as you probably already know. So it should be easy for her to find a boyfriend
Hahahahhahahhahahha even easier than here? If I would be a woman I had a bf after 1 day.

Hint: this is China so money and status is still more important than in the west. She feels entitled to a rich guy who is well with the party.

I need to learn the language and have a job in china.

I know one highly autistic guy who went to China as an english teacher, he passed the formal certification over there found a foid and became a father.
He was incel level in USA.
this is China so money and status is still more important than in the west

Good and bad at the same time as always.

I know one highly autistic guy who went to China as an english teacher, he passed the formal certification over there found a foid and became a father.
He was incel level in USA.

That is what I am planning to do. Except I can't EnglishTeacherMaxx because english is not my native language so I doubt they'll let me do it.

Makes no sense, China should be awashed with men given the old single child policy.
Unless she's demanding some blond haired square-jawed white coccku

This isn't that bad, it's just a noodlewhore looking for social media attention, like every other foid on the planet is doing

Except I can't EnglishTeacherMaxx because english is not my native language so I doubt they'll let me do it.

They still can, since there is a permanent shortage of any eng. teachers. Same for Thailand, but maybe China will be better, i dont know.
In Thailand probably the foid will be ugly, like 2..4/10 - I almost never saw a westerner with a pretty foid over there.
Yes, and I saw high normies/chadlites with ugly foids in Thailand too all the time, so probably it is pretty over there.