Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Meanwhile femcels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fohbmj/a_poor_quality_meme_by_me/

Bless the women who are plus size, have an over/underbite, acne, a prominent aquiline nose, thin hair, &/or excessive body hair and don’t commit terrorism because of unfair beauty standards that make dating difficult.

Nobody disputes that dating can be hard if you don’t meet the Eurocentric & fatphobic ideals of beauty but the actual issue with Incels is that they use this to justify genuinely violent ideologies and actions.

"Eurocentric & fatphobic" obese sheboon/currywhore hands wrote this :lul:

Muh female beauty standards literally boil down to lose weight and shave your mustache, if it was that easy for men nobody would be here :feelsseriously:

if the roles were reversed the woman would insist the man needs to work on himself and he is not entitled to a woman before he works on himself

Does this meme imply we get some sort of positive social attention or receive a lot of social lifts for being incels? What reality is this? Is this the same one where "male privilege" also exist? I need to go there

Muh female beauty standards literally boil down to lose weight and shave your mustache, if it was that easy for men nobody would be here :feelsseriously:
She's a Jew

Lets take a look at what the average women are writing on reddit (who btw clearly are below average most often): "I get too much male attention!! I fucking hate men !!! They should pay for dates???!+++!!1!"

Meanwhile men write about their short height, suicide, coping, how they never get even a smile from a woman, no positive attention from the whole female gender at whatsoever

This is really the difference between men and women

Men complain that they don't get attention, women complain that they get too much attention from ugly men and too little attention from Chad

Lets take a look at what the average women are writing on reddit (who btw clearly are below average most often): "I get too much male attention!! I fucking hate men !!! They should pay for dates???!+++!!1!"

Meanwhile men write about their short height, suicide, coping, how they never get even a smile from a woman, no positive attention from the whole female gender at whatsoever

This is really the difference between men and women

Men complain that they don't get attention, women complain that they get too much attention from ugly men and too little attention from Chad
:blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back