Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Me trying my hands on Wojak memes

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Wojak meme

Awful, generic, low effort and unfunny

in this hyper competitive soyciety if you arent perfect at something your basically worthless
The thing is i was not perfect at anything.. it was over for me the day i was born :feelsohh:

Check this out. (The Manosphere Journey)

Y is Chad covered in leeches

Based. its your creation bro?
Yes. We need to be able to explain sexual market and blackpill concepts in meme, shorts and song formats to the retarded masses

Yes. We need to be able to explain sexual market and blackpill concepts in meme, shorts and song formats to the retarded masses
lmao the progression is accurate though.. I gotta tell you that. I have not yet reached the incel dictatorship level, only a level behind

wrong stacey wouldn't settle down for wojak even after 15 years she is nowadays finding new chad or go dick caroussel or fuck other girls.
It's not 2005 anymore where u could get hot milfs for betabuxxin these singlemoms have higher standards nowadays

wrong stacey wouldn't settle down for wojak even after 15 years she is nowadays finding new chad or go dick caroussel or fuck other girls.
It's not 2005 anymore where u could get hot milfs for betabuxxin these singlemoms have higher standards nowadays
No golddigging stacy's still exist and soy betabuxxers still exist, the soy betabuxxer is not much ugly like incels , they fall in chadlite category, but stacys in her prime doesn't want chadlite..its only stacy is finally finished with her wild years she settles for the chadlite betabuxx

stop using wojaks you normGROID