Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Me talking to myself on why pedophilia is such a sensitive topic

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
@StormWind I decided to record me talking to myself about my thoughts

voicemogged again

Superior IQ and voice mogs me

@StormWind I decided to record me talking to myself about my thoughts

I think it's partly religion, Puritans wanted control of the family. So the age of consent was much higher being around 18. But Puritanism ended so pedophila and ephebophila was input again. But that ended because of such progressivism as you said. Also America is rotted from the inside out by a certain tribe of people. So for depopulation reasons the AoC is fairly high.

For a similar reason, South Korea has their AoC being at 20. So parents can control their students from not being lead astray.

I find it ironic that our ancestors came here to find a better future only for it to be socially one of the worst places for someone ethnic to exist. Race relations is like that of Brazil.

The Jews are why it's outlawed. Also, nowhere in the Bible does it call pedophilia a sin. Nor is there anywhere in the Bible that calls polygamy a sin.

Last edited:
It's all about population control man.

Homosexuality and abortion is encouraged by the MSM. The people in power don't want normans to breed.