Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Me next to 6'3" Chad

bad

bad

The Destroyer of all Hope
Mogpill

It's over.

It never began.

we're basically twins
Screenshot 2023 08 06 93834 AM

I'm 162 (like your height practically). It hurts getting height-bogged all the time even by females

wouldn't be surprised if I "accidentally" overdosed one day
same, man, same

In addition to being so short I'm also deformed (which is much more noticeable in my case, I'm a 1/10). Like a life in prison, for the next 50 years

wouldn't be surprised if I "accidentally" overdosed one day
... I wonder how tall they each are. My anger is toward the 2 dudes. It's unfair they're so big and we're so small

Don't watch if depressed

same, man, same

In addition to being so short I'm also deformed (which is much more noticeable in my case, I'm a 1/10). Like a life in prison, for the next 50 years
Fucking brutal man. Knowing that a woman will never even notice your existence is too much to bare

Fucking brutal man. Knowing that a woman will never even notice your existence is too much to bare
:yes: :cryfeels::feelsrope: so true

... I wonder how tall they each are. My anger is toward the 2 dudes. It's unfair they're so big and we're so small

Don't watch if depressed
Everything is better when you're taller

Jesus Christ man they must be like 6'7".

You ever notice how taller people just look happier all the time? Like they don't give a damn about anything at all.
Yup. Life is just shit for ugly and short men

Also that fuck that whore.
Why wouldn't she date one of us? Why date (tall) chads? Because of their 'peRsONaLiTiEs'?

I'll never get over how my oneitis is now dating a 6ft2 man. Fuck life
:cryfeels: SAD

Yup. Life is just shit for ugly and short men

Why wouldn't she date one of us? Why date (tall) chads? Because of their 'peRsONaLiTiEs'?

:cryfeels: SAD

Fuck man. I hate it when women deny the heightpill. It pisses me off more than how they actually choose tall men. At least admit it you bitches.

Fuck man. I hate it when women deny the heightpill. It pisses me off more than how they actually choose tall men. At least admit it you bitches.
:yes: :cryfeels:

also: *tall men or chad average-height men (have seen both more times than I'd want to – tbf mostly on social media but this is reality)

:yes: :cryfeels:

also: *tall men or chad average-height men (have seen both more times than I'd want to – tbf mostly on social media but this is reality)
"XD I'm 6'4" bro 5'7" best height because muh leg room in airplanes"

:feelsclown: