Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Me looking at the 5'3 moid who had the audacity to ask me out last week

femcels don't exist

"Just approach her bro!"

Funny how that subreddit is allowed to exist but the male equivalent ones are always taken down even though both subreddits post the same shit.

Jfl at soydit

Dumb fuck just proved Femcels are volcels aka Femcels aren`t real

You know what's really funny? All the foids in the comments saying how this is a new account and a false flag to make them look bad.

BUT THE POST STILL HAS ALMOST 500 UPVOTES. EVEN IF THE OP IS A FAKE ACCOUNT, THE UPVOTES FROM THE FOIDS ARE REAL BECAUSE THEY AGREE WITH THE SENTIMENT.

Femcel subreddits are allowed but incel ones not, at least reddit soys know that femcels aren't real, right..right?

Suifuel for 5’3 cels

JFL at saying this when every other reply is degrading short men

Remember that's probably a tranny :lul:
All of these communities who use the word "moid" and pretend to be "femcels" like the one you showed or stuff like crystal.cafe are 99% trannies and the other 1% are malformed obese foids

FUCK MOIDS HOW DARE THEY POLITELY ASK ME QUESTIONS

THEY SHOULD BE LIKE MY FELLOW WOMEN WHO ARE PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BACKSTABBING SHITHEADS

FUCK MOIDS

just wannabe bpd girls cringe shit

Soyddit moment

They shouldn't be stripped from skin and thrown into pool with salty water (in video game)

Attachments

• TFD_2.mp4
    473.3 KB
Ok I read the comments
90% of them are like = I like short guys I wuoud peg them
I don't know if this people are actually biological females and has some femdom fetish for chadlets or they are all tranny
They're trannies :forcedsmile:

Half of them are calling it obvious bait and the other half agrees with it. Piece of shit attention seeking cunts.

It's doesn't sit right with me that are femcels sureddits but all incel subs are banned. What disturbs me more is that femcel subs are larger than .is, something needs to change.

"Femcels"

Screenshot 2024 06 29 150203

Funny how that subreddit is allowed to exist but the male equivalent ones are always taken down even though both subreddits post the same shit.

Jfl at soydit
Exactly:lasereyes:.

You know what's really funny? All the foids in the comments saying how this is a new account and a false flag to make them look bad.

BUT THE POST STILL HAS ALMOST 500 UPVOTES. EVEN IF THE OP IS A FAKE ACCOUNT, THE UPVOTES FROM THE FOIDS ARE REAL BECAUSE THEY AGREE WITH THE SENTIMENT.
Kek, truly a meme gender:feelskek::feelskek:.

femcels don't exist
"Just approach her bro!"

I hate them
I hate them so much

Average redit ragebait fag.

Is this sub into grape? As a moid I'll give them grape

This is allowed on reddit but not non-hateful incel subreddits. Embarassing website.

They want control, they don't want us to be able to fight back.

Moid is the cringiest shit ever and only shows how uncreative those drones are

I wish I never discovered that subreddit. NEW INCEL MAFIA OPERATION COMING SOON...

Short men are the modern untermensch, the acceptably hated boogeyman of the universe.

That's probably a guy larping, no females have time to do this shit bruv

"Femcel" subreddit but half the posts are complaining about male attention