Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Me irl

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Me in my natural environment:

hulkenberg-renault-barcelona-2019-testing.jpg

@LastGerman thoughts?

brutal mogging

Yes. Quite a lot of promising young drivers when Lewis retires. Verstappen, Norris, Leclerc, Albon, Sainz, Russell, Stroll, etc.
Yes. I can see a Verstappen-Lecrec rivalry

Yes. I can see a Verstappen-Lecrec rivalry
Oh yes. That will be very fun and close... Oh, I forgot Gasly and Ocon (he will join Renault next year). Both of them were friends when they were children (listened to a podcast not long ago) but now fierce enemies because of the racing fights and such. Exciting.

Oh yes. That will be very fun and close... Oh, I forgot Gasly and Ocon (he will join Renault next year). Both of them were friends when they were children (listened to a podcast not long ago) but now fierce enemies because of the racing fights and such. Exciting.
Very cool. I hate Gasly a little bit after Hungary , If he would’ve kept himself close , Hamilton wouldn’t have made the pit stop that helped him beat Max

I got destroyed man.

Imagine talking about drivers while not even having a driver licence. it is fucking over at this point. We have been mogged. But I will use all my power to come back from this.
i got too. :feelstrash:

Sportscarcels on suicide watch

Why race cars when you could race stars?

GrandPrixs me

[Serious] is the Hulk gay irl? Who's he dating now