Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

me and my dad get into arguments

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i might get kicked out .

me and him are both naturally high t.

You know what’s funny it’s white parents only who kick their kids out most of the time I have punch of Somalis I know who literally are over 20s and still live at home what’s up with that

You know what’s funny it’s white parents only who kick their kids out most of the time I have punch of Somalis I know who literally are over 20s and still live at home what’s up with that
whites are naturally sociopathic. they could care less about kicking their kids out, its how we colonized the world.

whites are naturally sociopathic. they could care less about kicking their kids out, its how we colonized the world.
Our social cohesion is lowered, which is partially why this happens: But yes, it is also in part our nature.

I got into lots of heated arguments with my dad while he was still alive. We were both car enthusiasts, fairly high T, and similar in many ways, so when we’d argue it got loud and the neighbors heard it many times. Two similar people who are both stubborn and refuse to give in can argue for a long time. We always cooled down and made amends afterwards though and went back to being friends and doing cool projects together. Even though we argued a lot, we got along well most of the time and I miss him a lot.

Does your dad disapprove of your weed habit

Our social cohesion is lowered, which is partially why this happens: But yes, it is also in part our nature.
im actually adapting to the outside world. when my dad told me to gtfo i just took my guitar and laptop and walked. hes not gonna be alive forever i might as well get used to being by myself. my hyperborean spirit wont let me down.

I got into lots of heated arguments with my dad while he was still alive. We were both car enthusiasts, fairly high T, and similar in many ways, so when we’d argue it got loud and the neighbors heard it many times. Two similar people who are both stubborn and refuse to give in can argue for a long time. We always cooled down and made amends afterwards though and went back to being friends and doing cool projects together. Even though we argued a lot, we got along well most of the time and I miss him a lot.
im glad we argue though i wouldnt trust a low t soycuck.

Nah, it is mostly boomer culture still influencing their minds

The real sociopaths are east asians

im glad we argue though i wouldnt trust a low t soycuck.
Agreed. My dad was always there to help me with car projects and work on our cabin. A low t soycuck would have just sat on the couch and never did anything fun.

Agreed. My dad was always there to help me with car projects and work on our cabin. A low t soycuck would have just sat on the couch and never did anything fun.
i used to get mad at my dad for yelling at me for being emotional but hes right. it was good blackpilled advice. no one cares about ur emotions as a guy.

i used to get mad at my dad for yelling at me for being emotional but hes right. it was good blackpilled advice. no one cares about ur emotions as a guy.
True