Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Me and my brother jumped some faggot yesterday

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Kill Indians
★★★★★
So me and my brother made some "friend" in a Taco Bell and we invited him to our motel room as he seemed like a cool guy and we drank together and shit but fast forward 11PM we told him he couldn't stay as we can't risk getting shit stolen and then he started acting like a faggot trying his hardest to convince us then he got aggressive with my brother which I stood up on my guard incase he did some shit and my brother's girlfriend tried to stop me like the retarded kike she is then the faggot hit my brother which I came in and we jumped his ass, I trapped both his arms to control him and my brother just pounded his face in hard af and he couldn't block because I trapped in his arms so he got humbled pretty hard while my brother's gf tried to stop me from protecting my brother I would not allow anyone to attack. After my brother pounded that faggot's face that faggot suddenly became chill and tried to be reasonable so we did a good job on humbling him especially my brother who was drunk hit him in the face hard enough for a black eye but didnt try to kill him.

good job. You should have murdered this faggot and your bro's girlfriend (in minecraft)

good job. You should have murdered this faggot and your bro's girlfriend (in minecraft)
Nah, don't kill him because that could have caused worse problems. I didn't let my brother's gf stop me from protecting my only brother who actually understands me and the blackpill

Nah, don't kill him because that could have caused worse problems. I didn't let my brother's gf stop me from protecting my only brother who actually understands me and the blackpill
fair enough, maybe beaten him to a state of retardation

based as u said its good not to be in any problems because they wouId love to make our live sworse

Just hang out with rando strangers then beat them up later bro

What a shit move I would have let the guy stay the night.