Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Me and her could have been perfect together ... (dream)

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm in the car with this woman, i'm thinking she's around 18 to early 20s. She's driving and i'm in the passenger seat (brutal driver's license pill) and we know each other somehow. But she is extremely depressed and done with life, society, and is suicidal. I share some of her feelings. I talk to her and we get to like each other. I think we're hitting it off and i'm thinking "this is it, i'm finally gonna have someone that i can love and be with for the rest of my life" i even mention to her "if all else fails, we can suicide together" and she agrees.
THEN I FUCKING WAKE UP
AGHHHHHHH
FUCKING DREAM CUCKED AGAIN

This is the second time within the last several days that i have had lifefuel in a dream then i woke up and got blackpilled by reality. (snapback to reality by Eminem plays)

i feel your struggle. i dream about having a gf more often than i wanted to admit, and the feeling when i wake up is devastating, like i wanted to stay in my dreamworld but i have to come back to reality. i kinda developed an ability of going back to sleep thus going back to that dream, but i often have to wake up early, so i almost never get to use it. :feelscry:

i feel your struggle. i dream about having a gf more often than i wanted to admit, and the feeling when i wake up is devastating, like i wanted to stay in my dreamworld but i have to come back to reality. i kinda developed an ability of going back to sleep thus going back to that dream, but i often have to wake up early, so i almost never get to use it. :feelscry:
i don't think i've ever continued dreams by going back to sleep.
I have repeating dreams sometimes but it usually doesn't happen till months or years later.

i don't think i've ever continued dreams by going back to sleep.
I have repeating dreams sometimes but it usually doesn't happen till months or years later.
i have never had a repeating dream, except when going back to sleep btw, but i really wanna see my dream gfs once again

but i really wanna see my dream gfs once again
same
luckily i have imaginary girlfriends that help me feel better at night when i'm alone in bed
i think of them and i imagine they are my pillow and cuddle them
it's not real life but it's an alright illusion of normalcy

same
luckily i have imaginary girlfriends that help me feel better at night when i'm alone in bed
i think of them and i imagine they are my pillow and cuddle them
it's not real life but it's an alright illusion of normalcy
i sleep cuddling my pillow when i'm really sad, it kinda helps me imagine there's someone there, even though there is no one there

She would rather be depressed than be with a non-Chad (you).

She would rather be depressed than be with a non-Chad (you).
She wanted to stay in the dream world with dream chad. The real world incel did not grab her attention :feelsmage:

We lived more in our dream that in life. :feelscry::feelsrope::feelsUgh: