Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

me after 365 days of nofap

• Thread starter Deleted member 265
  • Start date
2jj0t3.jpg

during my nofap period I gained the power of telekinesis...

I was nofap for 3,5 years , didn't gain any superpowers

After 2 years or so, something loosens in your reproductive organs and several times when I was near some girl I felt like I will cum in my pants. I had to leave bus one time because I was milimeter away from cumming in my pants, for real. that was scary shit

Only Nofap benefits are the wet dreams and nothing else.

try this bro might help you make it to 365 days

After 2 years or so, something loosens in your reproductive organs and several times when I was near some girl I felt like I will cum in my pants. I had to leave bus one time because I was milimeter away from cumming in my pants, for real. that was scary shit

2 YEARS??? Or SO??? Are you an older gentleman?

I am 30 years old, became wizard one month ago :incel:

epic 38 posts credible poster!

We'll see what happens. At day 18 right now. Soon i will be going through the hellish days were i always relapse from 20-30 days.

I did nofap for 5 years it wasn't fun.

Genuinely curious to see what happens after the 30 day mark. Starting my attempt now. One week in

im currently probably at 2 and a half weeks of nofap

Genuinely curious to see what happens after the 30 day mark. Starting my attempt now. One week in

Good Luck,and stay motivated.PM me if you feel yourself slipping:feelsokman:
im currently probably at 2 and a half weeks of nofap
Keep going those days will be put to good use to better yourself.See you in another 2 weeks.Try to get 90 days

Good Luck,and stay motivated.PM me if you feel yourself slipping:feelsokman:
Lol sure thing. I think staying up late as possible with electronic copies should do the trick. Maybe buy myself some melatonin at the third week. Urges are strongest at night

I remember when I was about to fap for first time after 3,5 years :feelskek:

I was seriously scared that I can get heart attack :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: