Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Me 4’8, him 6’5

If all tallfag are undoubtely chad sexhavers, think yourself why they settle with a fucking globina.

You may say that tallfags may have a fetish for foids that may look like little girls and that they are pedomaxxing, but, it must be something deeper than that.

"Just date a short girl bro!"

Another incel factory. Many such cases. Sad!

Their son will top @Animecel2D in posts

>I’ve never had any issues being short
That's because you are a woman

Good morning i hate women

future manletcel spawn

"muh foids not liking manlets is because of muh genetics"
short foids: literally cant give birth naturally

I mean foids still need medical intervention just from birthing at thirty plus which they now do alot and shit out retards with eighty iq like me.
I dont think you are low IQ because your parents have birth you when you they were in thekr 30s because om brazil I see a lot of teen mothers and they are all retardeds with double digit IQ, the kids and the mothers.

typical short foid

typical short foid
my father did the same thing, 180 cm, married a 160 cm woman and popped me out and im somewhere in the 167-170 range.

20 years later: "My son can't get a date. He's 5'5""
full

my father did the same thing, 180 cm, married a 160 cm woman and popped me out and im somewhere in the 167-170 range.
fuck short foids its almost always them doing this heightism shit

fuck short foids its almost always them doing this heightism shit
they’re legitimately not even human to me, taller foids at least are somewhat accepting of the fact that there will be a decent chunk of men shorter than them, short foids will legitimately spit on you for being short even if you’re significantly taller than them, which has been my experience for the most part.