Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MDMA is the greatest Cope i know.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
That's the only hard drug I know that's worth it. Cocaine is too damn expensive and the high you get isnt that great in the first place. I never understood the hype.

I didnt like the feeling of Heroin, Made me very drowsy and I just felt like slow shit. Not worth it whatsoever

Psychedelics are dope especially Shrooms but they take a heavy toll on the mind. Especially Acid and DMT. Continued use is simply not worth it in the long run.

But molly? Molly was the everything I'd imagine drugs to be. I did it in my room one night awhile back when it was just me and I had music playing the whole time. Just such an amazing experience from what I remember. I've never felt so good physically in my life. If heaven is real then molly is how it will feel. I've only done it three times and once was fakeshit

Fake molly sucks major dick, I dont know what I took but I felt like total shit for 4 days afterwards. Ended up sleeping for literally 40 hours straight and when I had to go back to work 3 days later I was still fucked up with major brain fog. I dont know what it was I took but it wasnt MDMA

I must've gotten some super duper fake shit back when I did it like 8 years ago because I literally felt nothing

I must've gotten some super duper fake shit back when I did it like 8 years ago because I literally felt nothing
It's very rare to get authentic stuff unless you're getting it from the DNM and even then its shifty.

It's very rare to get authentic stuff unless you're getting it from the DNM and even then its shifty.
It's some dangerous stuff anyway & sounds like you've done a bunch of high risk street drugs which it's too bad you have to cope that way too bad it's come to that :feelsrope:

It's some dangerous stuff anyway & sounds like you've done a bunch of high risk street drugs which it's too bad you have to cope that way too bad it's come to that :feelsrope:
Pretty much. My life has been reduced to nothing so there's really not much risk involved anymore

Lasts too short of a time and the comedown is brutal. But the feeling is the best out of anything.

I would try but my mom is always up my ass (she’s filo, very religious) would probably get killed if she even found out and I can’t risk being kicked out

i get panic attacks from that stuff
my brain literally rejects all drugs

MDMA 25% overheat, not worth the risk. Molly and meth are a danger, could be drain cleaner.

MDMA is the only thing that can truly eliminate my depressed feelings. I've never felt so good as I felt on MDMA. God I miss that stuff.

Never tried that before tbh. Sounds fun.

On it right now. I feel really energic.
I guess the last ones I got were fake shit, because these ones actually do something

Last edited:
I'm taking another one, I don't want to go back.

MDMA is good but don't do it too often as it will rot your brain, also chewing your mouth up is not good.

Also I have had a fucked up nose for a few days on several occasions from snorting it.

Can't do it, get bad paranoia/panic attack/dissasociation
i get panic attacks from that stuff
my brain literally rejects all drugs
It wants you to suffer.

At least for me, alcohol doesn't do anything like that.

PEACH BUDDY! PREACH!

LSD and magic mushrooms gave me some great insights into life and changed my attitude a lot.
But when it comes to inceldom, depression and self-hatred MDMA was just the most intense experience ever.

Every incel should try at least once to know how it feels to be completely comfortable in your body and with your life.
Just to realize that its possible. Even if its on drugs.

That's the only hard drug I know that's worth it. Cocaine is too damn expensive and the high you get isnt that great in the first place. I never understood the hype.

I didnt like the feeling of Heroin, Made me very drowsy and I just felt like slow shit. Not worth it whatsoever

Psychedelics are dope especially Shrooms but they take a heavy toll on the mind. Especially Acid and DMT. Continued use is simply not worth it in the long run.

But molly? Molly was the everything I'd imagine drugs to be. I did it in my room one night awhile back when it was just me and I had music playing the whole time. Just such an amazing experience from what I remember. I've never felt so good physically in my life. If heaven is real then molly is how it will feel. I've only done it three times and once was fakeshit

Fake molly sucks major dick, I dont know what I took but I felt like total shit for 4 days afterwards. Ended up sleeping for literally 40 hours straight and when I had to go back to work 3 days later I was still fucked up with major brain fog. I dont know what it was I took but it wasnt MDMA
"Fake Molly" is extremely dangerous. You're lucky you got off that easy