Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MDE

• Thread starter Deleted member 24020
  • Start date
Deleted member 24020

Deleted member 24020

green river killer
-
I feel sorry for nu-MDE fans because they never experienced how good it was back in the day compared to how shitty and low effort it is now.

Sam Hyde putting everyone behind a paywall, the guy is literal career cancer for everyone else who he worked with.

Who was the real blockhead in that interview? The guy who just spoiled everything he worked hard for up until that point because he just wanted to hell at a journalist, or the person phoning to ask a few questions?

Not sure what that is

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

I feel sorry for nu-MDE fans because they never experienced how good it was back in the day compared to how shitty and low effort it is now.

Sam Hyde putting everyone behind a paywall, the guy is literal career cancer for everyone else who he worked with.

Who was the real blockhead in that interview? The guy who just spoiled everything he worked hard for up until that point because he just wanted to hell at a journalist, or the person phoning to ask a few questions?
What?

Giphy 36

I'm still surprised Adult Swim gave him a show for a bit considering he's not very funny

Sam Hyde is career cancer because Hollywood is ran by Jews and Simps and his comedy attacked Jews and Women. That’s pretty much it.

MDE would have been big in the 90’s or the early 00’s, but sadly they didn’t get any success until the mid ‘10’s and shit was already beginning to be unbearably politically correct.

Comedy is pretty much dead, the only guys that are funny are those that are big enough to safely say whatever they want (Dave Chappelle, Louis C.K., ect.) or guys on Youtube that have an audience of 500 people.

Sam Hyde is career cancer because Hollywood is ran by Jews and Simps and his comedy attacked Jews and Women. That’s pretty much it.

MDE would have been big in the 90’s or the early 00’s, but sadly they didn’t get any success until the mid ‘10’s and shit was already beginning to be unbearably politically correct.

Comedy is pretty much dead, the only guys that are funny are those that are big enough to safely say whatever they want (Dave Chappelle, Louis C.K., ect.) or guys on Youtube that have an audience of 500 people.
He never overtly attacked Jews or Women until World Peace was cancelled. But yeah, Sam Hyde WAS funny.

He never overtly attacked Jews or Women until World Peace was cancelled. But yeah, Sam Hyde WAS funny.
Did you even watch World Peace? lmao

He had to change it from “Jews rule!” to “Jews rock!” because saying Jews rule us was too on the (long) nose.

Did you even watch World Peace? lmao

He had to change it from “Jews rule!” to “Jews rock!” because saying Jews rule us was too on the (long) nose.

Oh yeah, I am aware. But he wasn't making jokes about gassing Jews or beating women like he does now...it's his whole schtick now

I use to be a long MDE fan, bought the whole clouwn blouse, god that shit was sticky.
MDE was good, I have a lot of their shit backed up, college cunts is top tier, as well as some of their videos around that time.

Kickstarter TV was probably where Sam noticed that he could make a buck online, but before that that they had their big tv show.

World peace was good, sadly it was censored as fuck, but if you search hard enough you can get 1080p uncensored. The only reason why s2 was canned was because of buzzfeed's "blockhead" and another comedyfag in adultswim. Glad I've never given a dollar in advertising to them.
I think though that sam's edgy comedy and charles just fell apart. Which caused the split in MDE(even though some nu-MDE fag keeps spamming his shit on /pol/)
TV AMERIKWA came in with something good, but after the dude went on a indi movie and they spliced all his lines together he fucked off.
His music compared to early MDE music:

Yeah Sammy sperged out pretty good at the Bernstein interview and it cost him his big break. He also fucked over Nick and Charls.

Yeah Sammy sperged out pretty good at the Bernstein interview and it cost him his big break. He also fucked over Nick and Charls.
Bingo. It was funny but he literally was digging himself into a hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back