Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mcdonaldz breakfast are fucking vile

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
FUCKING HELL BLUD

THIS FUCKING SAUSAGE MCMUFFIN EGG IS FUCKING PUTRID FUUUUCK

Yeah I fucking hate their breakfast. I went there once at 4am in the morning when I was hungry and brought 3 hash browns and a muffin and a coffee and was like 13 fucking dollars

i just bought 3 big burgers from hesburger after running a SOLID 750m jog (jogcel)

you yankz are lucky to have so much option for food.. i remember i went to florida so much food, id definitely be diabetic if i lived there

I love mcdonalds coffee. Tastes pretty good. Only $1 for a large.

FUCKING HELL BLUD

THIS FUCKING SAUSAGE MCMUFFIN EGG IS FUCKING PUTRID FUUUUCK
Lmao UKcel detected.
Maccies is purtid in general

Go Tim Horton’s next

Sausage McGriddles are the only thing worth a damn on their breakfast menu. Stopped eating fast food years ago though.

I like mcd's breakfast, hotcakes and sausage are good. The biscuits are good too:feelsokman:.

It's pretty good though.

Make your own breakfast, buy cheese, buy bread, assemble sandwich, put in oven, wait, eat.

I work at a gas station / McDonald's on the gas station side and yeah nowadays McDonalds is meme food just like Starbucks as it doesn't fill you up and it's expensive as fuck.

Keep eating at my fine establishments, goy!