Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting McDonalds what the fuck

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Like half a decade ago they turned their best menu item, the crispy chicken sandwich, to a complete piece of ass. They replaced the delicious sesame seed bun with that hard af nasty shiny buttermilk bun, and replaced the chicken with some dry and thin af piece of shit.

Then they made up for it by having adding custom gourmet sandwiches to their menu. My favorite one was the sweet was the sweet BBQ bacon burger. It was completely sublime and had me going to McDonalds nearly every day. The sandwich was so great that the idiots at corporate decided to take it off the menu and replace it with these bullshit signature recipes. First they introduced the bacon smokehouse, which is okay except for some retarded reason they decided to include that vomit inducing mustard sauce. I know i am not alone in this because reviewbhrah agrees with me:

Now they have this mushroom swiss burger that tastes just as awful but now you get to eat mushrooms with the texture of snails. YUM! How the hell does this nasty shit get out of their laboratory? I swear, I want to meet every single person in their focus groups so I can punch them in the face. past the experimental phase? I used to go to McDonalds because I always knew I could get a mediocre as fuck burger that I could tolerate. McDonalds decided to try to copy wendy's with the never frozen patties, but those classic burgers are completely ruined with these new never frozen patties, imo. For me it is kinda like aunt jemima vs real maple syrup. I am an american raised on that artificial as fuck high fructose corn syrup. Fuck your natural maple syrup bulslhit, I want that thick, sweet af high fructose maple flavored corn syrup on my pancakes. Same goes for McDonald's burgers. I wan t that fake as fuck cardboard tasting bullshit. Get this fresh shit that tastes like ass out of my face. Now they done fucked their menu up so much that I find myself avoiding them more often than not. Terrible. Stop catering to hipsters. They aren't going to eat at your establishment no matter what you do. Keep the fatasses like me who don't give a shit about their health happy. We are the ones giving you money.

End rant.

I dunno man, looks good to me.

Looks like diabetes

Go to Europe; you can get different menus depending on which region you're in and tasty seasonal shit

Bro who cares its mcdonalds. The food is shit anyway.

I always just went with 2 cheeseburgers, the 20 piece McNuggets, and fries. I've been ordering the same meal for over 16 years

I always just went with 2 cheeseburgers, the 20 piece McNuggets, and fries. I've been ordering the same meal for over 16 years

Literally the only two things they haven't fucked up. You know how shit works. You are going places in this world.

Literally the only two things they haven't fucked up. You know how shit works. You are going places in this world.
You're right, I just hope I can put my understanding to good use

Keep the fatasses like me who don't give a shit about their health happy. We are the ones giving you money.
Based af.

The only good things are the Mcnuggets, McChickens, and the Two for 5 Big Macs.

When its the 2 for 5 Big Macs deals I get them every other day.

i just get mcdoubles and fries tbh or the dbl qtr lbr tbh ngl and diet coke tbh

yuk

McDouble with big mac sauce is my go to.
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
> r/copypasta

Grimace should've been VP tbh.

never ate fast food

I dunno man, my parents never let me eat that kind of food.
It sounds weird to the majority of you.

I dunno man, my parents never let me eat that kind of food.
It sounds weird to the majority of you.
I ate fast food only twice in my life time and i threw up twice. never gonna eat again

I felt the strength of your devotion in your words.

I too remember the McDonald's of my youth. Horrifying yet sometimes it would be just the thing you needed at that moment, no other way to explain it. White Castle filled that niche in high school to some extent, but Mickey D's used to mean something and now it's generally a disappointment ): The Big Mac is still kinda aiite, IDK how but the crispy chicken has been meh, those artisan ones taste like the wrong kind of plastic, and the double cheese (in my area I swear I could only find triple cheese on the menu but I asked for a double and they made it) was also underwhelming. Initially I thought that perhaps standards at least at my local Mickey D's had gone down, but now you're making me realize it could be a national epidemic.