Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel mcdonalds put shit in my burger!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
i was eating mcdonalds and i opened my burger and there were literal feces in my burger! i called the manager and they said it was fake. i said someone had bent over and took a shit in my burger and they raged. it is over man 1 dollar out of the window man bro. no one is beliving that someone took a big snagga in my burger :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Toadman

BRO...

send pic of burger or its fake:feelsohgod: :feelstrash:

and that happends in ur county??? srs??did u get other burger? :feelstrash:
no man they didnt believe me man. i am mentally disturbed and i am suing mcdonalds tbh

no man they didnt believe me man. i am mentally disturbed and i am suing mcdonalds tbh
why was that so hard just ask them for new one that is easy i worked at macdonalds and they have to problem giving u new one :feelstrash:

why was that so hard just ask them for new one that is easy i worked at macdonalds and they have to problem giving u new one :feelstrash:
no man they didnt give me a new burger i asked them for a new. i will go ER on mcdonalds tbh.

no man they didnt give me a new burger i asked them for a new. i will go ER on mcdonalds tbh.
i mean i dont work there anymore so why not before u go er can u like pack some big macs in the bag and before u leave give me them ok :feelstrash:

This is why you have to go to Burger King and eat Big King.

i mean i dont work there anymore so why not before u go er can u like pack some big macs in the bag and before u leave give me them ok :feelstrash:
yes man tbh i will go er and eat all the burgers there tbh ngl

Just eat at home theory
They're putting soy and estrogen in everything now a days

tbh good idea. i think before i go er i should steal some burgers man :feelstrash:

McD > KFC > BK
:feelstrash::feelsree:
McDonald's is only good it's Breakfast service. Almost all Burgers are low quality. I don't understand how people can Cope with McD.

McDonald's is only good it's Breakfast service. Almost all Burgers are low quality. I don't understand how people can Cope with McD.
like again i will repeat my self u have really weird taste :feelstrash:

Their burgers are indeed bad. Only the Big Mac is somewhat acceptable.

KFC > BK > McD

You go to KFC because of the chicken, right? In my entire life I was only 1 time at KFC. It was good though. Much better than Mc Donalds. Mc Donalds is actually trash.

like again i will repeat my self u have really weird taste :feelstrash:
I'm into Quality products. This Thread is prove enough that McD is bad quality, not to mention how unhealthy it is to eat compared to other Fast Food Restaurants.
Their burgers are indeed bad. Only the Big Mac is somewhat acceptable.

You go to KFC because of the chicken, right? In my entire life I was only 1 time at KFC. It was good though. Much better than Mc Donalds. Mc Donalds is actually trash.
As a Gymcel, you know that Chicken has high protein content. You can eat Chicken in a Box or also as Burgers. You should give it a second look tbh. McD is for fatcels only. Eat Quality products with high Protein like KFC, become stronger and bigger. The secret of thuggmaxxed Niggers is KFC.

Last edited:
eat a Beyond Burger dedsrs

As a Gymcel, you know that Chicken has high protein content.

Chicken is fine. I occasionally eat it with some rice in addition. I also need to eat some turkey again. Perhaps I should make a thread about of what to eat as a real man.

You can eat Chicken in a Box or also as Burgers. You should give it a second look tbh.

I cannot eat at there or at Burger King since it cost a lot of money.

I'm into Quality products. This Thread is prove enough that McD is bad quality, not to mention how unhealthy it is to eat compared to other Fast Food Restaurants.

As a Gymcel, you know that Chicken has high protein content. You can eat Chicken in a Box or also as Burgers. You should give it a second look tbh. McD is for fatcels only. Eat Quality products with high Protein like KFC, become stronger and bigger. The secret of thuggmaxxed Niggers is KFC.
NO ITS NOT :feelstrash:

Chicken is fine. I occasionally eat it with some rice in addition. I also need to eat some turkey again. Perhaps I should make a thread about of what to eat as a real man.

I cannot eat at there or at Burger King since it cost a lot of money.
Yes, go ahead and make a Thread about food for real man. Do you live alone or at your parents? As a wageslave it's better to live at parents. I'm able to drive a nice Mercedes, take a vacation and eat KFC whenever I want. All because I don't need to pay rent.
NO ITS NOT :feelstrash:
I swear, I will put a spell on you if you go on like this!

McDonald’s is shit. I prefer Burger King all days.

KFC>CuckDonalds

shitpilled and based

That's why i always go to burg king

Just go to burger king theory

Just pick out all the corn bro!

Go to Hesburger