Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment McDonald's or Pizza hut?

Mcdonald's or Pizza hut?

• Total voters
JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Which should I live off of in college?

My brother works Pizza Hut so I'm gonna say that. There are some cute grills at McD's though but that's probably a con for McD.

McDonalds is cheaper but don’t live off fast food did it in first year and got sick a couple of times

McDonalds is cheaper but don’t live off fast food did it in first year and got sick a couple of times
It's all I'll be able to afford unfortunately

What about chipotle?

atherosclerosis & heart attack

Mcdonalds is my personal favorite, just saying.
Although the one in my area sucks ass, long ass time to get food.

pizza hut because it gives off a better illusion of being healthy tbh

pizza hut because it gives off a better illusion of being healthy tbh
Good, I need whatever cope I can get while dealing with the suifuel that is seen in college.

pizza hut bone in wings are delicious

pizza hut bone in wings are delicious
I agree. I fucking love the breadsticks also. And the flat crust meat lovers pizza. :feelsokman::feelsohh: It's kinda expensive but I won't be spending money on anything else

Pizza hut has better quality of food, but Mcdonalds has the dollar menu and more variety. Lil caesars is also a great option. $5 for a large pizza

get a meal plan nigga

pizza hut is a good option but mcdonalds is cheaper

there is no pizza hut here so mcdonalds

Pizza huts pizza is fucking garbage.
Dominos tastes better but still very bland.
McDonald's is not only cheaper, but it also has more variety.

mcdonalds is cheaper and has more options.

get a meal plan nigga
Dude that's such a waste of money, and I don't want to have to walk into a cafeteria full of assholes who would bully me

Pizza Hut. Fuck McDonald's.

Dude that's such a waste of money, and I don't want to have to walk into a cafeteria full of assholes who would bully ne
u will die of cancer if u eat fast food every day
just skip uni and go get work at your local ibew

u will die of cancer if u eat fast food every day
It won't just be fast food, I'll buy little bags of chips and candy bars and ramen from small stores, but a meal plan would be hell for me because I'll have nobody to eat with

It won't just be fast food, I'll buy little bags of chips and candy bars and ramen from small stores, but a meal plan would be hell for me because I'll have nobody to eat with
bruh that's still junk food. will make you weak and fat. at least learn to cook some eggs and shit. there will probably be a few girls at uni that will beg to have sex with you similarly to your sisters and those girls at your school. or you could skip JEWni all together and get work at your local ibew

bruh that's still junk food. will make you weak and fat. at least learn to cook some eggs and shit. there will probably be a few girls at uni that will beg to have sex with you similarly to your sisters and those girls at your school. or you could skip JEWni all together and get work at your local ibew
Too low inhib to cook in front of people. And JFL at girls wanting sex from a sub4 autist. I doubt I'm gonna go to college for 4 years, though. What can you tell me about ibew?

Too low inhib to cook in front of people. And JFL at girls wanting sex from a sub4 autist. I doubt I'm gonna go to college for 4 years, though. What can you tell me about ibew?
cooking make you look cool

ibew = labor union that does apprenticeship programs for electrical work. ok career as long as you're willing to do physical work. where I am you can pretty much start work right away as long as you have a car without any ((((HR))))) interviews. Mostly men in trades.

I don't eat fast food, or eat out at all for that matter.

cooking make you look cool

ibew = labor union that does apprenticeship programs for electrical work. ok career as long as you're willing to do physical work. where I am you can pretty much start work right away as long as you have a car without any ((((HR))))) interviews. Mostly men in trades.
Meh, maybe it would. And that actually sounds like my ideal job. Are you in it?

Hydrogen cyanide

I only had papa johns at college as a freshman and I ate that every tuesday because they had a half off deal, pizza can actually get expensive tbh.

When I moved I used to eat pizza hut 2-3 times a week and the Indian guys knew me there, as did the entire Mcdonalds staff. i would go to Mcdonalds sometimes twice a day for breakfast and dinner at 3 am.

I ended up voting Pizza Hut because I don't get tired of pizza as fast as mcdonalds, lots of different options plus Pizza hut has pretty good boneless wings.

The Hut is great. 8 dollars for a large pizza. Can't be beat.

It won't do you any good living off that shit.

Steal small shit when you go to walmart. Try to look inconspicuous while doing so. I've been poor all my life and I never go in walmart without stealing something

Mcdonalds is tasty in comparison to other burger joints. Very few burger joints mog mcdonalds in taste of their burgers. Pizza hut is garbage tier pizza. Dominos makes far better pizzas. It lasts longer and tastes better.