Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious McDonalds is offensive to Gaelic culture

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I don't really mean it but I would like to point out the double standard. McDonald is a Scottish name following the Gaelic naming system, Mac meaning 'Son of' or 'Descendent of' and they make fun of this system by calling their products McNuggets and McFlurrys, Son of Nugget, it is all one big joke.

Could you imagine the outrage if this was done with African names or Asian names?

@AutisticMonstrosity

I don't really mean it but I would like to point out the double standard. McDonald is a Scottish name following the Gaelic naming system, Mac meaning 'Son of' or 'Descendent of' and they make fun of this system by calling their products McNuggets and McFlurrys, Son of Nugget, it is all one big joke.

Could you imagine the outrage if this was done with African names or Asian names?
:feelskek: @Diocel @Idotms @Broly @ThoughtfulCel thoughts

That’s true actually. I never thought of it that way but now that you bring it up that’s true.

What the fuck is gaelic culture? About 12 people in Scotland can speak gaelic an they all live up the Highlands and the islands. Most folk who surnames are McDonald's here are macDonald's. But your right mds food is pish.

That’s true actually. I never thought of it that way but now that you bring it up that’s true.
And now you'll say how everyone is openly racist towards white people and how you're the most opresssed group in existence when the higher ups at McD are all mostly white. The CEO is white, the founders were white and I'm sure the head of marketing department who gave approval to these "offensive" names is also a white person.

And now you'll say how everyone is openly racist towards white people and how you're the most opresssed group in existence when the higher ups at McD are all mostly white. The CEO is white, the founders were white and I'm sure the head of marketing department who gave approval to these "offensive" names is also a white person.
Well I don’t need names to prove everyone is anti white, I do think it’s probably a WASP jab at gaels.

Everyone is openly racist towards white people McDonald’s or no McDonald’s. I can prove that 100 times over. Also the CEO is Jewish I think. Chris ((((Kempczinski)))) which is a very sussy last name, just like Cohen or Berg.

The founders were white and it was a jab at Gaelic retards, but now like everything else it’s ran by a Jew and his nigger minions

Mcdonalds is cancer to our society

If you wouldn't feed it to your children, it's not fit for consumption
Who cares bro, I don't think many people on here are fond of living or care about being healthy

Who cares bro, I don't think many people on here are fond of living or care about being healthy
Speak for yourself, buddy boyo.

I don't care about gay licks, I will keep eating McDonald's

Local business can’t compete, the food is poison, all the money of Americans getting siphoned into the huge corporate pockets

Local business can’t compete, the food is poison, all the money of Americans getting siphoned into the huge corporate pockets
I don't think it's the fault of McDonald's though. They're just a business offering a legal substance. It's the fault of American fat fucks consumers who spend tens of dollars there almost daily

I don't think it's the fault of McDonald's though. They're just a business offering a legal substance. It's the fault of American fat fucks consumers who spend tens of dollars there almost daily
They’re taking advantage of people who don’t know better, are poor, don’t have time to get better quality food. Lots of evil can take advantage of people just like how drug addicts will take advantage of people who have mental problems to make money. Like it’s not entirely the consumers fault

They’re taking advantage of people who don’t know better, are poor, don’t have time to get better quality food. Lots of evil can take advantage of people just like how drug addicts will take advantage of people who have mental problems to make money. Like it’s not entirely the consumers fault
This is just an excuse for obese subhumans tbh. Healthy food costs less than goping on fast food daily like a pig. No one is taking advantage of them, we all have a choice. Right now i can order a double quarter pounder, large fries, apple pie and an oreo mcflurry if I want, but I won't do it because i'm not a dumbfuck

This is just an excuse for obese subhumans tbh. Healthy food costs less than goping on fast food daily like a pig. No one is taking advantage of them, we all have a choice. Right now i can order a double quarter pounder, large fries, apple pie and an oreo mcflurry if I want, but I won't do it because i'm not a dumbfuck
They’re brain dead people who don’t think. It’s the same thing with the kikeccine these huge corporations are making money off peoples stupidity and it’s destroying their health. They’re con artists taking advantage of people who don’t know better, they’re destroying local businesses that try to compete, producing so much packaging waste, and siphoning money of the people into corporate pockets, and they treat their workers like shit. Totally underpaid and overworked

They’re brain dead people who don’t think. It’s the same thing with the kikeccine these huge corporations are making money off peoples stupidity and it’s destroying their health. They’re con artists taking advantage of people who don’t know better, they’re destroying local businesses that try to compete, producing so much packaging waste, and siphoning money of the people into corporate pockets, and they treat their workers like shit. Totally underpaid and overworked
yeah ig you're right. but tbh I want normies and women dead, so obesity and vaccines are great in my book. I can only sympathize with an obese blackpilled incel who gopes on fast food because he has to cope with loneliness and suffering. but other than that anything that drives normies and women to their graves is on our side

yeah ig you're right. but tbh I want normies and women dead, so obesity and vaccines are great in my book. I can only sympathize with an obese blackpilled incel who gopes on fast food because he has to cope with loneliness and suffering. but other than that anything that drives normies and women to their graves is on our side
Yea the more normies that suffer and die the better :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back