Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

McCoy's Thai Sweet Chicken flavoured crisps review

G

Guest2

Upon advice by @mental_out, I decided to finally open this packet which has been LDARing in my room for the past few days. I looked at the packaging, slightly put off by the turquoise glisten of the packet because it doesn't suit the flavour at all. It was a bit uncomfortable to be handling them so late at night with the windows open; I really hate making any noise when anyone could hear me, and it crinkled more than me when I hear @Leucosticte's "jokes". I realise that that could work the other way around (implying that he's funny) if I said "creased". Anyways, after a quick inspection of the picture and then realising that it's going to be completely inaccurate, I just opened it, my nose next to the opening, ready to take a whiff of that Thai flavour. I think this is as far as SEAmaxxing will go for me.

Honestly, I was a little disappointed when I smelled them for the first time: the crisps gave me the impression that they were tasteless and greasy, with the Tesco Value super noodles esque curry powder just poured on. I took a little break to finally take a bite, and retrieved a medium sized, unbroken, crisp from the packet. Much to my dismay, there are hardly any bloody crisps in there, only about 20 or so I'd say. They say it's because of shipping bullshit, but they can suck my cock because I didn't pay like £2 for a 6 pack of fucking air.

I took a bite and instantly curry powder flew in my eye, which is why this review is taking a while because I had to wash it out. I ended up eating a little piece and it wasn't so bad, but just like what you'd expect from eating Super Noodles without them being cooked; even the density tension thing (you know like how glass shatters because it's got a high pressure idk man) was like dry noodles, which is why it flew in my eye. I think that this definitely suits this flavour, as it's a more intense experience and should be harder as such and have a satisfying *crunch*

Anyways, I finished the crisp and the first bite was good, just how good it smelled, then it quickly dissipated, leaving me wanting to put another one in, which would help to cool the mild but pleasant burning sensation. I think the flavour is good, but lacklustre for McCoy's Deep Ridged line; there definitely needs to be more of it and a way to stop the flavour so quickly dissolving into my mouth and to stay on the crisp more. This is important, as it's a flavour to be savoured, not wolfed down.

Finger licking potential is not terrible, but, as the taste needs to spread throughout your mouth, it's disappointing to just have it on your tongue.

This has not been a very objective review but I'd say that it's better than roast chicken, but not as good as Sensations's Thai Sweet Chilli crisps and I would eat them again, though it really does feel like powder; I even coughed at one point. I would rate these crisps a 7/10, but @HighTGymcel's avi might prefer pawn cocktail.

7/10 rating but you won't eat them again? wtf. nvm i misread your post.

I would bro
Yea sorry it was long. Considering buying but they only sell 30 packs. Oh wait they don't even sell them in the US.

hxjrjyA.png

Also, it's safe to touch your dick after, so I guess it's either not real chili flavourings or it burned the pain receptors off my dick
Yea sorry it was long. Considering buying but they only sell 30 packs. Oh wait they don't even sell them in the US.

hxjrjyA.png
Damn, they're Grab Bags, too, which means that they're like double, so you're really getting 60 bags

i wish i had enough money to buy it