Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media MC Uggo Mongo - Eulogy ... (FullTimeLoser diss track)

Yeah, and no need to cry after people say you had to take an L, jfl.
100% of the ones saying that got roasted and are butthurt about it :feelsthink:

Unbiased third parties all said I won :feelsYall:

100% of the ones saying that got roasted and are butthurt about it :feelsthink:

Anytime somebody says you lost, you keep crying about it.. guess who's the butthurt one? It's you.

Anytime somebody says you lost, you keep crying about it.. guess who's the butthurt one? It's you.
Only you, fulltimeloser, and dregster the tranny brained bitch are coping about ftl's obvious defeat and you all got roasted. You have more posts in my thread than I do :feelskek:

Only you, fulltimeloser, and dregster the tranny brained bitch are coping about ftl's obvious defeat and you all got roasted. You have more posts in my thread than I do :feelskek:
I am just taking the opportunity to postmaxx because I am a truecel. And let's be real, FullTimeWinner clearly won but you can't handle it.

are you confused? you're in my thread, you must have rabies
You tagged me into this mess Retard
By who, basement dwelling neetards who dont even see the light of day? Some victory you salvaged there :feelskek:
This nigga mad because I left a "Based" post on @FullTimeLoser thread

I am just taking the opportunity to postmaxx because I am a truecel. And let's be real, FullTimeWinner clearly won but you can't handle it.
Only 2 other people agree with you and they both got roasted. Everyone else agrees that I won, ez.

By who, basement dwelling neetards who dont even see the light of day? Some victory you salvaged there :feelskek:

Are you not a basement dwelling neetard? 12k posts in 2 years on an incel forum, who are you fooling?

Also everything you try to pin on me applies more readily to FTL, good luck saying he "won" after that :feelshaha:

Caged at his fragile ego and delusion. Nigga thinks the whole world is against him because a bunch of virgins said he lost in a rap battle. [Insert Mike Tyson Laughing And Clapping .gif Here]
Only 2 other people agree with you and they both got roasted. Everyone else agrees that I won, ez.
I don't think anyone but one person said you won?

Caged at his fragile ego and delusion. Nigga thinks the whole world is against him because a bunch of virgins said he lost in a rap battle. [Insert Mike Tyson Laughing And Clapping .gif Here]

I don't think anyone but one person said you won?
Are you talking about fulltimeloser?

Once again only two people besides fulltimeloser say he won and that's you and the tranny brained bitch. I'm getting tagged in other threads by people saying I won, example:

@Uggo Mongo won.

Keep coping.

Imagine saying this in a diss track and thinking you won
:feelskek: When a cumskin tryna sound like a thugmaxxed nigger but ends up sounding like a Melvin.
Are you talking about fulltimeloser?

Once again only two people besides fulltimeloser say he won and that's you and the tranny brained bitch. I'm getting tagged in other threads by people saying I won, example:

Keep coping.
Nobody here is coping except for well, you.

:feelskek: When a cumskin tryna sound like a thugmaxxed nigger but ends up sounding like a Melvin.

Nobody here is coping except for well, you.
Embracing it > pretending you're a gangster when you sound like the cookie monster and pretend to work at a grocery store
:feelskek:

You two are actually retarded. One of my lines was talking about the "incel rap game," yeah I'm seriously pretending to be a thugmaxxed gangster :feelstastyman:

Butthurt faggots boom roasted.

Embracing it > pretending you're a gangster when you sound like the cookie monster and pretend to work at a grocery store
:feelskek:

You two are actually retarded. One of my lines was talking about the "incel rap game," yeah I'm seriously pretending to be a thugmaxxed gangster :feelstastyman:

Butthurt faggots boom roasted.
Eh you've never even heard my voice so how can you say I sound like the cookie monster? And then you go ahead and say that I am retarded? Come on.

Eh you've never even heard my voice so how can you say I sound like the cookie monster? And then you go ahead and say that I am retarded? Come on.
I'm obviously talking about fulltimeloser :feelstastyman:

You haven't even been paying attention, you just know that you got dissed so you pretend FTL won. Unbiased third parties all agree I won though, keep coping :feelsYall:

I'm obviously talking about fulltimeloser :feelstastyman:

You haven't even been paying attention, you just know that you got dissed so you pretend FTL won. Unbiased third parties all agree I won though, keep coping :feelsYall:
I have been paying attention because you've been addressing me this whole time and then you pretend it's suddenly about FullTimeWinner. Jfl why are you like this?

I have been paying attention because you've been addressing me this whole time and then you pretend it's suddenly about FullTimeWinner. Jfl why are you like this?
I was obviously comparing myself with fulltimeloser. Do you claim to work at a grocery store, did I make a rap about you sounding like the cookie monster and make an album cover about it? As you said, had I heard your voice? No man, I was totally talking about you!

That's okay, it's not your fault, you just come from a long line of cousin marriage.

I was obviously comparing myself with fulltimeloser. Do you claim to work at a grocery store, did I make a rap about you sounding like the cookie monster and make an album cover about it? As you said, had I heard your voice? No man, I was totally talking about you!

That's okay, it's not your fault, you just come from a long line of cousin marriage.
This cumskin doesn't know even I am 1/50th your cousin, alas your parents were cousin fuckers, your grandparents were cousin fuckers and you're yearning to fuck a cousin but you can't because you're incel. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

This cumskin doesn't know even I am 1/50th your cousin, alas your parents were cousin fuckers, your grandparents were cousin fuckers and you're yearning to fuck a cousin but you can't because you're incel. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Comparing extremely distant relation to close relation. Nice argument, bro :feelsokman:

I guess nobody is inbred or we all are!

Comparing extremely distant relation to close relation. Nice argument, bro :feelsokman:

I guess nobody is inbred or we all are!
Everyone's still related to you, have fun coping with that. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Everyone's still related to you, have fun coping with that. :feelskek: :feelskek:
By about 4th cousins you share 0% of your genes, not the same thing as 1st cousin and especially not centuries and centuries of rampant cousin marriage throughout the whole population such as the case with Pakistan. I don't think you quite grasp the concept of "inbred."

By about 4th cousins you share 0% of your genes, not the same thing as 1st cousin and especially not centuries and centuries of rampant cousin marriage throughout the whole population such as the case with Pakistan. I don't think you quite grasp the concept of "inbred."
They're still your cousins at the end of the day, jfl you can't escape inbreeding. You can cope all you want but all you wanna do is bust a nut inside a cousin to create a future cousin fucker. Brutal that you're this low IQ.

They're still your cousins at the end of the day, jfl you can't escape inbreeding. You can cope all you want but all you wanna do is bust a nut inside a cousin to create a future cousin fucker. Brutal that you're this low IQ.
:feelstastyman:

Accurately described yourself.
My nigga, you are the one that thinks two people having 2 out of 2 million ancestors is the same thing as having 2 in 4 ancestors and breeding.

My nigga, you are the one that thinks two people having 2 out of 2 million ancestors is the same thing as having 2 in 4 ancestors and breeding.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I missed a word. I edited it.
It's not a problem "being related" in an abstract sense, but a genetic one. Breeding by close relatives has complications, especially when it's a long term prevalent issue such as in the case of cousin marriage in Pakistan. 4th cousins share no genes, 3rd cousins share very little if any genes, therefore it isn't "inbred," and it isn't an issue. Let alone 2048th cousins. Your "gotcha" sucks and makes no sense on the subject of inbreeding.

Hope that helps.

It's not a problem "being related" in an abstract sense, but a genetic one. Breeding by close relatives has complications, especially when it's a long term prevalent issue such as in the case of cousin marriage in Pakistan. 4th cousins share no genes, 3rd cousins share very little if any genes, therefore it isn't "inbred," and it isn't an issue. Let alone 2048th cousins. Your "gotcha" sucks and makes no sense on the subject of inbreeding.

Hope that helps.
I know what you said the first time, I'm saying everyone's your cousin anyway, so you can keep coping with muh inbreeding when you're a product of inbreeding yourself.

I know what you said the first time, I'm saying everyone's your cousin anyway, so you can keep coping with muh inbreeding when you're a product of inbreeding yourself.
It's not inbreeding if they're not closely related, retard. Jesus CHRIST.

I really am talking to an inbred retard. Talking at a wall would be more fruitful.

It's not inbreeding if they're not closely related, retard. Jesus CHRIST.

I really am talking to an inbred retard. Talking at a wall would be more fruitful.
You are literally coping, "muh it's not inbreeding even though my parents were related to each other." :lul::lul: Legit caged at your utter delusion and copemaxxing.

This thread belongs in the sewers

You are literally coping, "muh it's not inbreeding even though my parents were related to each other." :lul::lul: Legit caged at your utter delusion and copemaxxing.
You are painfully stupid. Yeah brother and sister marriage is just as good as any other marriage because "everyone shares a distant ancestor at some point." This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. The problem with closely related pairs is that they produce intellectually stunted children like yourself. First cousins are too closely related, 4th cousins are not genetically related and produce viable offspring.

This thread belongs in the sewers
All your posts and you yourself belong in the sewers, ":soy:"

OP\ is haaving a mental breakdown :feelskek: go easy on the kid

You are painfully stupid. Yeah brother and sister marriage is just as good as any other marriage because "everyone shares a distant ancestor at some point." This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life. The problem with closely related pairs is that they produce intellectually stunted children like yourself. First cousins are too closely related, 4th cousins are not genetically related and produce viable offspring.

All your posts and you yourself belong in the sewers, ":soy:"
You can keep coping all you want, retard, but the fact is everyone is related, "muh umpteenth cousin," cousin is still cousin, dumbass. Jfl at coping cucks like you.

Look up "inbreeding depression." 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc cousins don't cause inbreeding depression. 1st cousin pairings do, especially when it's prevalent in a population. You argue like a jew, but have the IQ of a brain damaged shrew (because you are an inbred paki :feelskek:).
Jfl at this inbred wigger thinking his parents weren't cousinfuckers. :lul:

Jfl at this inbred wigger thinking his parents weren't cousinfuckers. :lul:
Tenor

View attachment 324049

View: https://vocaroo.com/gcVfu5UCmR9

lyrics:
EULOGY … (full title: Eulogy for Cookie Monster's Retarded Dildo Munching Cock Eating Brother Battle Rap Excellence Ya Dig Ya Feel Me)

intro
slapping a collar around your neck and walking you around like my little bitch wasn't enough for you
I already rolled you up and smoked your ashes like a blunt
you should have stayed beyond the veil
now I'm gonna have to bust out this last verse and hit you with the soul ether like a mortal combat fatality
and finish you

verse
gather one and all to hear this reddit bitch’s eulogy
you never should have crossed this true OG
it ain't a mystery it's plain for all to see
this wigger's best lines he stole from me
soy voice what you mean like mike tyson
let’s see your glass jaw last a round with him my son
you're one to talk you sound like the cookie monster
his autistic brother you're the dildo munching cock monster
what’s the deal shaun king you crying about a nigger pass
what do you mean that’s your word don’t be an ass
where's your melanin your skin is the color of a bleached skull
slain you so many times I'm collecting more scalps than king kull
I'll say nigger if I want to watchu gonna do about it wigger
Oh I forgot you're a hebe so I guess it's jigger
mystery meat mongrel and for sure a scuzzy kyke
your bitch mom's a carpet munching dyke
she gave your homo ass the gay gene
arch faggot sassy and mean
but you ain’t so tough
it's all a bluff
a facade, a charade, a sham, a mirage
I know you weren't prepared for this lyrical barrage
incurred the wrath of the rap god colossus
each diss is soul ether more dire than the breath of hamlossus
if bitch niggers like @REEE and @Dionysus are on your squad
then know that your whole crew fugazi frauds
the cock monster jammed his 4 incher down your throats made you blow
each one of you has a toilet's soul but you still got dicks though
and @Dregster is a tranny brained bitch with an attitude
after I butcher you all @PPEcel will enjoy your flesh barbecued
I'm on a mission can't even keep track of all the niggers I kill
what the cannibal don't use goes in a body bag I leave at the landfill
got my glock set my sights at your midget head I aim
you thought you ran the incel rap game
on my life this I vow
I'll rip the crown from your bloody brow
place it where it belongs upon my own head
and we both know as a jew it’s you who’s inbred
all your kin look like michael jackson after his 5th rhinoplasty
your family tree has less branches than the ptolemaic dynasty
which left you looking like a goonie by that I mean sloth
when I'm through with you I'll melt you into bone broth
you’re witnessing your own murder better call witness protection
you’re persistent I’ll give you that hanging around like an ear infection
nikka you have more lives than an alley cat
but this time Imma drop the napalm I'm ready for combat
you spit fire you got barz where never heard you spittin’ em
your verses suck that's on you don't blame eminem
my third rap track and already spit more bars hard as iron
than your hooker mothers sucked schlongs of johns
your last corny track sure was a hoot
and hey those sound effects sure were cute
I heard a mad dog barking was that you with your nonexistent bite
Imma bout to make you deader than a trilobite
if you didn't know cashier
that's a creature extinct like your rap career
which never began and already maggoty
your raps can’t get any more faggoty
all your posts read like homoerotic romance
more queer than a certain cowboy film debuted at sundance
my penchant for rhymes borders on the mystical
I'm the muthafucking dot co master of eristical
stupid newbie, you're a flash in the pan ephemeral
@Marquise is stalking gonna get that ass banned watch your peripheral
what's your warning percentage, ninety?
since you joined you have more time spent online than @nihility
it’s kind of sad that once you lose your only cope
the only thing left for you is to rope
by the way when I called you cashier I was kidding
because we all know that you're just pretending
which is even more sad than you were before
watch your step oh shit you just fell through the trap door

SPLAT

outro
it's over, it never began for you motherfucker

shoutout lester green we up in this bitch but we outtie cuz I gotta go drop a log

too long didn't read didn't listen:

@Broly