Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mayocels are privileged.

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
Recently got rejected by a 38 year old rice foid. She would rather fck an ugly and older neckbeard (which she did a few years back)
I am in my twenties and rice.
Gave bs reasoning like i have bad character and creepy. :feelswhat:
JBW strikes again. Mayocels are privileged.

Last edited:
Recently got rejected by a 38 year old rice foid. She would rather fck an ugly and older neckbeard (which she did a few years back)
I am in my twenties and rice.
Gave bs reasoning like i have bad character and creepy. :feelswhat:
JBW strikes again. Mayocels are privileged.
Larp

I agree, my life is already bad but it would be way worse if I weren't a cumskin.

Yeah, why would someone - even an incel - ask out a foid who's a decade older? Unless she's extremely hot and he has a cougar fetish or something.

I agree, my life is already bad but it would be way worse if I weren't a cumskin.

Yeah, why would someone - even an incel - ask out a foid who's a decade older? Unless she's extremely hot and he has a cougar fetish or something.
it's called lowering your standards

Well, there can be one reason - to confirm that he is, indeed, an incel.

it's called lowering your standards
If you get from the relationship less than what you give, then your standards are too low. If you just wanted to fuck her and not pay any attention to her and you can actually get turned on by her then yes, it's a valid option.

Cope. Just look in the mirror and you already know.
For someone like me it's already clear. I don't even need a mirror - I just need to go outside and see how my eyes line up with everyone's chest. Maybe it's not as clearly over for @totalcel though... although now that the 38yo foid rejected him, it sure is over.