Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mayo professor gets suspended for saying Chinese word sounding like nigger

This world is a joke.

Over for that NW8 cumskin boomer :lul:

Ded srs, I saw a black guy in a store almost chimp out on some Chinese guy speaking Mandarin on the phone.
He goes right up to his, fists clenched and says, "watchu say to me?" "What?" "I said watchu say to me?" "Nothing."

The Chinese guy legit had no clue wtf that was all about. I almost burst out laughing.

This world is a joke.

And it needs to be reset.

Last edited:

SentimentalRequiredCygnet-size_restricted.gif

Nae nigga nae nigga nae nae

if he had hair he wouldn't be suspended

n
Ded srs, I saw a black guy in a store almost chimp out on some Chinese guy speaking Mandarin on the phone.
He goes right up to his, fists clenched and says, "watchu say to me?" "What?" "I said watchu say to me?" "Nothing."

The Chinese guy legit had no clue wtf that was all about. I almost burst out laughing.

And it needs to be reset.
nigs gonna nig

jfl international students get a low inhib halo when say this and get away with it. At most they'll get weird looks.

Kek, what if one says Niger, the country?

JFL at the absolute state of western academia.

I don't understand why niggers are offended by the word nigger. It's just a fucking word, literally just hot air or pixels on a screen. How fucking low IQ do you have to be.

if he had hair he wouldn't be suspended
He would have been promoted if he was a foid and people would take the whole thing as a funny joke that gets her fame. It's over for him.

Last edited:

:feelskek: :feelskek:

true, didn't even realize that
Normies are natural born hypocrites so it's to be expected at this point. And they don't hold back when being racist against asian and ethnic males.

Normies are natural born hypocrites so it's to be expected at this point. And they don't hold back when being racist against asian and ethnic males.
sub-8 men aren't people to them. human rights are decency are for females and Chad

sub-8 men aren't people to them. human rights are decency are for females and Chad
We're inbetween society not considering us men but still expecting everything that a physically capable attractive man would be able to do (fight in wars to defend women, support women and the offspring they have with people that bullied us).
It's fucked.

Last edited:
那个,那个,那个,那个,那个

niggers

I don't understand why niggers are offended by the word nigger. It's just a fucking word, literally just hot air or pixels on a screen. How fucking low IQ do you have to be.
People should be allowed to say that word. It's a cool sounding word ngl.

> The school is now offering "supportive measures" to students who were hurt by the Professor's language...
the great united states of "i head a bad word and need therapy because of it"

We're inbetween society not considering us men but still expecting everything that a physically capable attractive man would be able to do (fight in wars to defend women, support women and the offspring they have with people that bullied us).
It's fucked.
brootal perspective
> The school is now offering "supportive measures" to students who were hurt by the Professor's language...
the great united states of "i head a bad word and need therapy because of it"
:feelskek:

How is that even possible ? The US is cucked beyond repair. Poor professor, he was just so concentrated on his knowledge that he forgot his students are mostly spoiled sensitive cunts.

Naguh :feelsLSD:

It's pronounced naiger :feelskek:
Ah, it makes sense since there's only one "g". Brutal English pronunciation fail pill.

In Brazil it's pronounced like "nigger". Brutal "i" only having one possible way to be pronounced pill.

I legit used to here chinese students say this all the time, especially around blacks

US commie youth is so tolerant that they want to ban foreign languages

The West exists in an intellectual dark age and post-truth society

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back