Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mayo hole goes on rant against noodlewhores and JBW

"Pleaste stop looking the other way..."

"... Chad, I need dicking too" :lul::lul::lul:

She’s a hapa, not a cumskin

@shii410 thoughts?

She's seething because she's a HAPA, JFL :feelsPop:. She just wasn't good enough for chad.

@shii410 thoughts?
Couldn't tell from the thumbnail ngl, that kike nose just screams huhwhite to me :lul:

"white"

I don't blame chad for not wanting anything to do with this abomination :lul:

we must preserve the purity of the han bloodline

She's seething because she's a HAPA, JFL :feelsPop:. She just wasn't good enough for chad.
This is what happens when you mix white and Asian incel genes jfl. Even ugly full noodlewhores mog her to oblivion, no wonder she's jelly.

I don't blame chad for not wanting anything to do with this abomination :lul:
The more that I think about it, she probably has a white boyfriend anyway
This is what happens when you mix white and Asian incel genes jfl. Even ugly full noodlewhores mog her to oblivion, no wonder she's jelly.
No, silly racist inkwell, mixed people are beautiful :soy::foidSoy:

Looks asian to me.

Seems like hapas carry a lot of problems with them

Even before I clicked the video I thought in the thumbnail it was a man, but surprisingly its a hapa female. Looks like a dyke to be honest with that hairstyle :feelshaha:

The more that I think about it, she probably has a white boyfriend anyway

No, silly racist inkwell, mixed people are beautiful :soy::foidSoy:
Only when foid wants interracial dating. If men have preferences he is racist

@shii410 thoughts?
none of the assertions she makes in the video are wrong at all tbh

this type of relationship (white guy uses his american citizenship to get a third world noodlefoid to marry him) is obviously predatory, without a doubt. all of these guys know that on an even playing field, without abusing any kind of material power dynamic, their asian wives would never even look in their direction and would reject them just as brutally as western women

it's basically the textbook definition of "exploitation", but they usually opt to think of it as "getting a steal of a deal" instead. even though these relationships are clearly a hostile negotiation, the man still tells himself "it's true love" "she chose to marry me" "I'm giving her a great life" etc. because at the end of the day, nobody likes to see themselves as a bad guy

the thing is, you can't just choose to play "the game" and then pretend that there's no game being played. engaging in predatory behavior and then deluding yourself about it doesn't make you a "nice guy", it just makes you a very shitty and ineffective predator.

so that's why guys like her dad end up being the ones getting fucked over and exploited in the end. they're at a massive disadvantage because their wives are under no delusions that the relationship is anything more than a hostile negotiation and are willing to be as ruthless and cutthroat as it takes to turn the tables.

I think she's making her point quite poorly.

Being opposed to exploitation and being opposed to race mixing aren't really related positions and it seems like she's linking them together in some way.

all of these guys know that on an even playing field, without abusing any kind of material power dynamic, their asian wives would never even look in their direction and would reject them just as brutally as western women

Cope

as soon as she can take his money and American citizenship, she has no reason to be with him anymore and the guy takes a massive L and the relationship is over. many such cases. this happened to the woman in the OP's dad and the haba I know irl's dad

I used to frequent r/chinacirclejerk which was like a forum for self aware sexpats and if you ever openly admitted that you were going to bring your chinese wife to the US and help her get citizenship you would get laughed out of the sub. just shoot yourself in the foot and give up all of your leverage in a hostile negotiation theory

Yeah she totally didn't know what she was doing by getting a greencard from a cumskin. :foidSoy:

Sounds like it worked out for both of them.

I used to frequent r/chinacirclejerk which was like a forum for self aware sexpats and if you ever openly admitted that you were going to bring your chinese wife to the US and help her get citizenship you would get laughed out of the sub. just shoot yourself in the foot and give up all of your leverage in a hostile negotiation theory
Because there are tons of better looking white guys in the US. In Asia the sexpat is king because his competition are ricecels. It has nothing to do with money tbh, most of these noodlewhores just want white genes.

Holy shit, I remember that one, it was funny as fuck
It's too bad that r/China is just a news dump for le CCP bad, the travel subs can genuinely be interesting

All Disgusting Roastie pigs that should be taken to the Incel Dungeon for mass Breeding.

That angry Mayo foid can get Tyrones
Why is she complaining?

Strongly doubt that she has dated Asian men in her past or have us considered at all.

Its usually only tall white males or if they can't get that, any white male, or any tall non-Asian male will do.

Its the weekend yall, in a few hours when everyone and their significant others will be out and about, just look at who theyre dating.

Unusual to find single white males walking alone unless he's walking home from work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back