Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Maybe you're just ugly

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★
Like maybe it's nothing that complex, you're just ugly

Clearly. The true answers are usually those that are simple.

Fire Signing GIF by Spacestation Gaming

"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things."
- Issac Newton.

Not all of us are ugly. Many are just victims of the insane female standards nowadays. Men that should not ever have to worry about inceldom are now struggling

Not all of us are ugly. Many are just victims of the insane female standards nowadays. Men that should not ever have to worry about inceldom are now struggling
The thing is that standards are based on demand and supply. If a normal becky has the opportunity to get fucked by Chad weekly, what can she expect but thinking herself as worthy of Chad for a long relationship?

Pussy inflation and delusion mix together and create this state of the market. Most men disposable.

I bow my head in Prayer for being so ugly.

The thing is that standards are based on demand and supply. If a normal becky has the opportunity to get fucked by Chad weekly, what can she expect but thinking herself as worthy of Chad for a long relationship?

Pussy inflation and delusion mix together and create this state of the market. Most men disposable.
True

Its the fucking simps that made their ego so high

every time I go out I see short and/or ugly wageslaves walking besides their ungrateful cheating wives/girlfriends, often carrying another man's kids.

In the shopping malls these guys are walking and talking ATMs for the enjoyment of foids and kids these foids have from other relationships.

What I don't recall ever seeing is an AUTISTIC male exchanging PDIs with a non-deformed foid.

Sex has a truly politically incorrect nature based on discrimination. I hate sex even though I need it.

Yes Im ugly, below average for sure

I'm ugly and also poor so I never could have changed it even 1 point and I am autistic OCD weird guy. You don't need to tell me that it's over for me