Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL " Maybe you didn't have access to a lot of females where you live"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
One particular argument which people and even some incels here give it must be that one didn't have a lot of foids to interact with in their life maybe because of where they live. How can anyone buy this bullshit, if you are a Chad you can find foids online now a days. I went to school with decent female student ratio and still never made any female friend or gf in my entire school life. I am currently in college, the same thing. All foids get turned off by my autistic personality, lack of social skills and of course my ugliness. Stop buying into this bluepilled bullshit.

Locationcel is a real thing though

while i do agree that location can SOMETIMES be a factor unless OP is living in rural china or india then access to females is never an issue. we all know women will do through crazy lengths just to fuck a guy with a huge dick. she will even cheat on her husband for huge cock and break aparrt the whole family just to feel the "tingles" that big fucking sluts, aka all women, are always chasing

my middle school and high school both had more females than males attending (though i went to a shitty public MS that was mostly niggers) and I never even so much as got a fucking hand-hold or kiss from a female. none even flirted with me or anything.

normies are always trying to find fucking excuses as to why males are forever single yet they never seem to want to say the ONLY reason males are single in 2021: Women standards are so astronomically high they reject more than half of the male population and would rather share a high-status male than get their own

While I understand your point, location does play a role in inceldom.

For example, you can be low-tier in Europe
and have some dates in South America.

It all depends on the population's average beauty.

Locationcel is a real thing though
Not for me, I believe that wherever I go, I will be repulsed by foids.
while i do agree that location can SOMETIMES be a factor unless OP is living in rural china or india then access to females is never an issue. we all know women will do through crazy lengths just to fuck a guy with a huge dick. she will even cheat on her husband for huge cock and break aparrt the whole family just to feel the "tingles" that big fucking sluts, aka all women, are always chasing

my middle school and high school both had more females than males attending (though i went to a shitty public MS that was mostly niggers) and I never even so much as got a fucking hand-hold or kiss from a female. none even flirted with me or anything.

normies are always trying to find fucking excuses as to why males are forever single yet they never seem to want to say the ONLY reason males are single in 2021: Women standards are so astronomically high they reject more than half of the male population and would rather share a high-status male than get their own
You are talking about hand holding or kissing, I haven't got anything except foids laughing at me or looks of disgust :feelskek::feelskek:
While I understand your point, location does play a role in inceldom.

For example, you can be low-tier in Europe
and have some dates in South America.

It all depends on the population's average beauty.
I don't really have any plans to move out of my country, so I guess won't be a factor for me

Not for me, I believe that wherever I go, I will be repulsed by foids.

You are talking about hand holding or kissing, I haven't got anything except foids laughing at me or looks of disgust :feelskek::feelskek:

I don't really have any plans to move out of my country, so I guess won't be a factor for me
Exactly what I experience lookism hit me like a freight train from a very young age.

this shit advice is only used to sugarcoat failed normies who was too stupid to get a STEM degree. I'm an incel, so this doesnt apply to me.