Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Maybe women aren’t all bad . ITmember showed me some pity

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 5892
IMG 5893

STFU woman are all trash and deserved to be beheaded or made into our sex slaves.

"I was all that and I never once considered becoming a incel" as if its a choice jfl

"I was all that and I never once considered becoming a incel" as if its a choice jfl
At least one user showed me a shred of empathy

>IT memeber

sir thats tranny looking for some attention

Your retarded

wordswordswords

>IT memeber

sir thats tranny looking for some attention
In all likelihood. I was probably a bit naive to think that someone on IT showed me a shred of empathy

That probably ain’t a woman.
Something more like this:
1F9796BE CD44 47CA 9865 9B2C345FBC7C

You can't expect me to read all that dawg

you're the kind of cuck that would actually believe foids or think that one of them is actually different, AKA you didn't take the blackpill yet and you shouldn't be here.
that foid would do a full 180° on you if you dared to touch her hand or ask her to go on a date. all women are whores, and if you're 6'+ and white/black you aren't an incel at all and you should GTFO

bro why you're so obsessed with them? Every thread you made about Inceltears.

You’re better off taking the white pill and enjoying life tbh. And this is a better social outlet than IT which just shames others like them as friendly fire while we actually discuss our issues and sometimes socialize or vc

bro why you're so obsessed with them? Every thread you made about Inceltears.
everyone is, IT threads were out of fashion for a while but we've suddenly had 100s in the last 2-3 days

you're the kind of cuck that would actually believe foids or think that one of them is actually different, AKA you didn't take the blackpill yet and you shouldn't be here.
that foid would do a full 180° on you if you dared to touch her hand or ask her to go on a date. all women are whores, and if you're 6'+ and white/black you aren't an incel at all and you should GTFO
My fault . Your right

You’re better off taking the white pill and enjoying life tbh. And this is a better social outlet than IT which just shames others like them as friendly fire while we actually discuss our issues and sometimes socialize or vc
Yuh

okay, idubbbz. The whore is clearly retarded, i dont think many of us think we're better. We're genetic dead ends lmao.

That one comment is wild. "I was all thand and never considered becoming an incel". STFU, nobody chooses to be an incel. You either are or you are not.

That’s what they said in the early 20th century. Now just look at what that brought to us.

I make this mistake too, after all they evolved to deceive men mostly by looking cute and innocent. And since many men these days, especially US, forced into touch starvation by the policies in place today, their power is somewhat intensified.

Their evil is on par with the rest if not more, always remember to look behind their illusion of appearing as a “good” person. That is their main tactic to subjugate.

WE RAGE!

Last edited:
That’s what they said in the early 20th century. Now just look at what that brought to us.

I make this mistake too, after all they evolved to deceive men mostly by looking cute and innocent. And since many men these days, especially US, forced into touch starvation by the policies in place today, their power is somewhat increased.

Their evil is on par with the rest if not more, always remember to look behind their illusion of appearing as a “good” person. That is their main tactic to subjugate.

WE RAGE!
Brutal

after all they evolved to deceive men mostly by looking cute and innocent.
I did all that (see avi) and I never considered becoming a foid

bro they are talking about me specifically (not that i care)

latest news: ITfoid suffers personality detector malfunction, praises poster with an ER avi

"becoming incel" these niggers really thinks its a choice

I've seen this scenario several times, now the needy incel goes there and makes herself some kind of “understander” of the cause, but forgets (or never knew how the world works) and decides to make it a coping mechanism. First she starts saying what she doesn't know about incels, saying that they want women to die, etc., but that's where we come in, this is just a coping mechanism for certain betas, in reality, not even some incels understand how really IS that... everyone is needy to the point of becoming a normie if possible, and if they do, they become an idiot talking shit and more shit... IT'S A HUMAN BEING, THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN TO, THIS RACE IS COMPOSED OF CONTRADICTION, EVIL, INCOMPREHENSION, IGNORANCE, EVIL ACTS......

I've seen this scenario several times, now the needy incel goes there and makes herself some kind of “understander” of the cause, but forgets (or never knew how the world works) and decides to make it a coping mechanism. First she starts saying what she doesn't know about incels, saying that they want women to die, etc., but that's where we come in, this is just a coping mechanism for certain betas, in reality, not even some incels understand how really IS that... everyone is needy to the point of becoming a normie if possible, and if they do, they become an idiot talking shit and more shit... IT'S A HUMAN BEING, THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN TO, THIS RACE IS COMPOSED OF CONTRADICTION, EVIL, INCOMPREHENSION, IGNORANCE, EVIL ACTS......
what

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back