Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Maybe we do not even miss out on anything

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
At the job I do our product is regularly being reviewed by government engineers (don't ask what it is...I won't tell for security reasons). After some time you get to know these guys pretty well and talk about private stuff etc. One of them is a 6'6 sized chadlite muscular dude. I always thought he must be slaying especially since the women in our company always say he is so handsome etc. but one day when we were talking about women he said he had relationships but he's done with it. He said that women these days are totally materialistic. They want you to be rich and have a house built for them - which by the way he does, he is just not willing to be with a woman that just wants the house and not him. He also said they are little princesses. You have to give them exactly what they want or they are pissed at you. He said he is sometimes unhappy about being alone but given the current state of women he is unwilling to make the deal. He said that the only slightly interesting option was pump and dump but even that would cause nothing but problems with modern women.

Another one of the engineers told me that he is constantly busy trying to stay together with his wife because if she leaves him it will fuck up his retirement plans and that marrying is something he strongly recommends to any man to stay away from.

If even Chads that could easily have women are starting to realize that a relationship with a modern woman is pointless then I think we are making some progress as a society.

My 65 year old neighbor recently told me he has never had a relationship and does not regret it at all because women are shallow and materialistic these days.

I hear this from nearly all the men I meet. Everybody tells me: Stay away from them. They are nothing but trouble.

If even Chads that could easily have women are starting to realize that a relationship with a modern woman is pointless then I think we are making some progress as a society.
We are, if you look on google trends, searches for "mgtow" and "incel" are fucking skyrocketing. There will be a shift in power soon, and my faith that things will change is the ONLY thing keeping me alive as of now.

As for the title, we're missing out on a fundamental part of life: Reproduction.

We are, if you look on google trends, searches for "mgtow" and "incel" are fucking skyrocketing. There will be a shift in power soon, and my faith that things will change is the ONLY thing keeping me alive as of now.

Yes I agree. There will be a change. Because it is not just the internet. I am meeting so many men in real life that are all saying the same thing.

Eventually we're going to have blackpilled chads around here.
What a time to be alive.

Amen. I’ve also been warned by older guys about marriage in general. Seems like legal rape to me.
08D59861 1B0D 4686 BC0A 8383167FD6D8

Yes I agree. There will be a change. Because it is not just the internet. I am meeting so many men in real life that are all saying the same thing.
The pendulum's starting to swing our way, boyos!

Who cares what old maids want? High school and college girls night want nice things but they're not fucking ugly rich guys, they'll go for Chad whose parents can barely keep a roof over their heads.

STOP FUCKING COPING

It will just end like in china or japan tbh. Nothing pendulum, if politics won't change.
Even if there's nothing that can save western society from degeneracy, it'll be nice seeing the country fall apart as people realize that we should've never let women have so much power.

The singularity is coming.

This is where the synergy of JBW comes into play, non Western women tend to be far less rotten and corrupted than *some* Asian women. Depends on the culture and where they are from of course, Kong girls are just as bad as white girls.

But a Filipino from a good Catholic family will put family first, respect you as head of the house, and prefer saving and budgeting than spending lavishly.

And to be honest video games these days are so good, its a viable way to waste away your days until you die of old age. What we really need is some mind blowing new MMO, not some shitty theme park poorly made WoW clone or the like, but a medieval simulation type game. One where you can totally immerse yourself in another world and play for 18 hours a day.

It is cope. You missed out on a lot of stuff. You seem like you got cash. Why not surgery maxx?

In the future only nu-males will endorse marriage and LTR's