Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Maybe there's something wrong with me.

N

NootRoot

Greycel
I've been trying for the past few years to not just get a girlfriend, but to get friends to. I left all my friends in HS because they weren't really my friends. They made fun of me and talked about me behind my back. When I betrayed by one of my best friends, I was absolutely crushed. I went for them to help and they blow me off. They told me that I was being a bitch and should grow a pair and stop complaining. I've had very bad depression since then and it's gotten to the point were I am thinking about seriously killing myself.

No matter how hard I try to make friends no one seems interested in being my friend. I try to be friendly, funny, I try to relating to them and all of the other things that a person might do to make friends. I wear nice clothes when I go out, not just throwing on whatever old shirt I find. Usually a button down and jeans. I also shower a few times a day and use deodorant and cologne, so it can't be my BO.

Im starting to think, what is wrong with me? If I have tried talking with a lot of people and no one seems interested in being my friend. If everyone I meet doesn't want to be my friend then there is something obviously wrong with me, because I am the thing that is the same in all of these encounters.

I've honest just given up. I don't know what else I can do. I hate seeing all of these social butterflies making friends so easily. I don't really hate them, I just wish that I had the same charisma, and that people wanted to be my friend and actively pursed me like they do those people. I've been told that Im charismatic and funny and all of those things, I just dont see it. I see myself as really awkward and nervous around people.Even when I don't think negatively and try to think positively I just revert to being nervous.

Welcome to the club.

They told me that I was being a bitch and should grow a pair and stop complaining.

Not bad advice actually. People should talk more like this instead of giving blue pilled platitudes.

If I were you I really wouldn't worry. Most people don't actually have "friends" anymore just people they text with occasionally.

I've been trying for the past few years to not just get a girlfriend, but to get friends to. I left all my friends in HS because they weren't really my friends. They made fun of me and talked about me behind my back. When I betrayed by one of my best friends, I was absolutely crushed. I went for them to help and they blow me off. They told me that I was being a bitch and should grow a pair and stop complaining. I've had very bad depression since then and it's gotten to the point were I am thinking about seriously killing myself.

No matter how hard I try to make friends no one seems interested in being my friend. I try to be friendly, funny, I try to relating to them and all of the other things that a person might do to make friends. I wear nice clothes when I go out, not just throwing on whatever old shirt I find. Usually a button down and jeans. I also shower a few times a day and use deodorant and cologne, so it can't be my BO.

Im starting to think, what is wrong with me? If I have tried talking with a lot of people and no one seems interested in being my friend. If everyone I meet doesn't want to be my friend then there is something obviously wrong with me, because I am the thing that is the same in all of these encounters.

I've honest just given up. I don't know what else I can do. I hate seeing all of these social butterflies making friends so easily. I don't really hate them, I just wish that I had the same charisma, and that people wanted to be my friend and actively pursed me like they do those people. I've been told that Im charismatic and funny and all of those things, I just dont see it. I see myself as really awkward and nervous around people.Even when I don't think negatively and try to think positively I just revert to being nervous.
What would you rate your looks you of 10?

We hardly know you so it is kind of hard to judge why you failed to make friends. Are you new to inceldom in general? And what did you complain about that made them tell you bitch too much? Most men dislike others whining about problems unless you are already close friends with them.

Don't focus too hard on having a BFF, just get someone who you can get a conversation going, even if it is just smalltalk. In fact I think smalltalk is better than getting into inceldom or sensitive topics too fast. Are you still in school or at work? Do you have any for of social circle or gatherings that you attend?

Also LOL @ the idiots postmaxxing instead of offering him any kind of help. You may be really better off at a website that has more sociable people if socialmaxxing is your goal.

Op , give us some more info , why do you think you are an incel ? Do you have any other problems you migh have ?

What country are you from, OP?

No one wants to be friends with ugly people, not even other ugly people

Same.... i tried it all to at least have a group of friends, but im just too ugly and socially retarded to make anyone like me even a bit. Ive given up too. If years and years of trying dont work, im not wasting more time. Im subhuman, so i dont deserve friends, a gf, a family, a job or any other kind of specfic human trait. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

BOOOOOOOOOOOMJUSTKILLMENOW

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Do people ever laugh at your jokes? Do you occasionally buy food for them? Do you bond by playing games or enjoying the same things. Do you listen to them?

would did you go to friends for help with ?

also fuck em dude, they seemed like assholes.

maybe, but - color me :bluepill: if you want - ugly people could find valuable allies in each other

in fact OP might want to be friends with the popular kids, just like ER, based on his writings

If not romance at least hope for bromance :feelshmm: