Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Maybe the internet numbers do matter

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
Sewer Maxxing to get 20 30 k posts is useless as post count in internet doesn't matter

But 100k ? That's another story

I want to reach 100k

:feelshmm:

I never got into sewermaxxing. I can't stand to just sit there and wait 10 seconds in between posts. I have no clue how to run a program to automatically do it either.

I never got into sewermaxxing. I can't stand to just sit there and wait 10 seconds in between posts. I have no clue how to run a program to automatically do it either.
Auto ban if you run a program inkie

Auto ban if you run a program inkie
There a few newcomers I almost guarantee used a program who postmog me despite joining after me.

They will be banned eventually
Possibly. It seems most of them stopped doing it anyway once they got to a decent post count.

1 million is the dream but it's unlikely someone will do it, I was 1/4 way there before mods nuked me. We never know tho, maybe after a couple decades 100k will be the new 10k and 1 mil the new 100k.

1 million is the dream but it's unlikely someone will do it, I was 1/4 way there before mods nuked me. We never know tho, maybe after a couple decades 100k will be the new 10k and 1 mil the new 100k.
You had 250k posts :dafuckfeels:?

Why do they nuke posts

Why do they nuke posts
Accused of botting, i never did tho. I legit did 10 hours day 7 days a week for a few months, rarely misssing days. When someone quoted me i always replied so i was there the whole time.

Accused of botting, i never did tho. I legit did 10 hours day 7 days a week for a few months, rarely misssing days. When someone quoted me i always replied so i was there the whole time.
I'm trying to post max without botting hope they don't falsely accuse me
:feelsBox:

I'm trying to post max without botting hope they don't falsely accuse me
:feelsBox:
Based, at least i was only reset in number. They tried manual delete but 257k was too much to delete jfl so they just changed number.

Based, at least i was only reset in number. They tried manual delete but 257k was too much to delete jfl so they just changed number.
:feelsohgod::reeeeee:.

That's er fuel
It takes 1 hour to post 360 replies as 10 seconds make up for one post

And 230k posts you made are deleted

Suifuel

That's er fuel

Suifuel
Its every 12 seconds so 5 a minute and 300 an hour but sometimes you post without cooldown if you're lucky.

Hard work in vain
Yep, thats shit took me almost 1000 hours in pure spam. Its like 856 if i never took a break and never missed cooldown.

blood splatter shoot self GIF by South Park

That's er fuel

Suifuel
All of them were, I had to start from 300 jfl and random 5k deleted for no reason recently.

Real men dont sewermax

Sewer Maxxing to get 20 30 k posts is useless as post count in internet doesn't matter

But 100k ? That's another story

I want to reach 100k

:feelshmm: