Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Maybe the elites are actually the good guys?

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Well not "good guys" per say, but the lesser of 2 evils. Most of the world is held together by a small minority of people with above average intelligence, and everybody else is pretty much a moron. The masses are so stupid in fact that they can't even be bothered to be mad when the government slowly strips them of the freedoms their ancestors had to DIE for them to have. Losing access to their Xbox live account upsets them more than being told the government is reading their emails! Or at least until it starts annoying them. Just them mind you, for if someone else is the victim they won't care. Can one really blame the elites for seeing such people as parasites fit only for killing once AI makes them useless?

I am starting to slowly warm up to the idea that perhaps we are all looking at this in completely the wrong way. Perhaps the world really would be a better place if somebody hit a reset button of sorts, where only the world's worthy elements (the elites have high IQ and better looks on average) were allowed to continue existing. Think about it: It would be the ultimate utopia. A world, where literally every person is attractive with a high IQ and everybody lives in super luxury.

Sounds a lot better than what we have now.

And honestly, if the proles are too fucking dumb to give a shit while the government creates 1984 it is hard to feel sorry for them anyway. I am so jaded with the ignorant masses, I am honestly beginning to start looking at things from the elite's point of view. Maybe they are right. Maybe the rest of humanity just isn't worth preserving at all.

Last edited:
Not true. Smart people are not necessarily those who get the upper hand.

You need both. You think just being evil is enough to obtain power?

Isn't there a study somewhere that said the average IQ of billionaires is like in the 130's?

Ever heard about regression toward the mean? > Over for high IQ elites.

Ever heard about regression toward the mean? > Over for high IQ elites.

It's bullshit cope that is made up by social "scientists" as a form of coping mechanism. IQ is inherited. If this wasn't the case then there would be more social mobility between the classes, and yet there isn't because IQ averages in each social class tends to remain pretty much the same. I suggest checking out the book "the son also raises" for more information about this.

It's bullshit cope that is made up by social "scientists" as a form of coping mechanism. IQ is inherited. If this wasn't the case then there would be more social mobility between the classes, and yet there isn't because IQ averages in each social class tends to remain pretty much the same. I suggest checking out the book "the son also raises" for more information about this.
You are so green on class issues. The only advantage the upper class has is, that it can fulfill it's genetic potential much easier, some selfmade geniuses excluded.

The masses are hold down by the elites and if you think, that they are really better, sorry I have to disappoint you. Why do you think the world is the shithole it is? If the elites in power were better people they would just implement the proven methods to better the lot of the people.

You had some good ideas in the other thread about them.

It's all written on paper already. Dig deeper and you will see.

And no I don't think rich people are really morally worse. it's just a matter of opportunity and human failure.

Last edited:
Low IQ. The elites' end goal isn't to be the inheritors of earth. Their goal is to have a mongrelized class of rootless atomised replacable consumers, with no real sense of race or tradition, which they can easily lord over.

the more i realize how stupid and vain we are, the more me and the buiderbergs see eye to eye

at this point, i think the elites are just fucking with right wingers for shit's and giggles. they know we won't do shit about migrants

Low IQ. The elites' end goal isn't to be the inheritors of earth. Their goal is to have a mongrelized class of rootless atomised replacable consumers, with no real sense of race or tradition, which they can easily lord over.

well sounds like they already achieve everything you say. most people are obsessed with work and material goods. and they don't give a fuck about country or religion anymore. there you go

well sounds like they already achieve everything you say. most people are obsessed with work and material goods. and they don't give a fuck about country or religion anymore. there you go

Kojevian-Blanquism is the future of the true left.

You are so green on class issues. The only advantage the upper class has is, that it can fulfill it's genetic potential much easier, some selfmade geniuses excluded.

The masses are hold down by the elites and if you think, that they are really better, sorry I have to disappoint you. Why do you think the world is the shithole it is? If the elites in power were better people they would just implement the proven methods to better the lot of the people.

You had some good ideas in the other thread about them.

It's all written on paper already. Dig deeper and you will see.

And no I don't think rich people are really morally worse. it's just a matter of opportunity and human failure.

You are still bluepilled if you think the elite doesn't have a massive genetic advantage over everybody else. The elite is the elite because of natural selection and social darwinism. Not because (well, not ONLY because) they exploited others. I have said this before and I am saying this again: IQ denial is one of the biggest forms of cope on this site.

And being intelligent does not imply that you care about those who are beneath you. Or that it's not possible to ultimately destroy yourself if you become too arrogant, which is what much of the elite is currently doing. Still doesn't change the fact they have vastly higher intelligence.

Just because you have a higher IQ does not mean u will be rich. Lots of high IQ people in horrible situations

Just because you have a higher IQ does not mean u will be rich. Lots of high IQ people in horrible situations

Income scales very consistently with IQ.

Income scales very consistently with IQ.
I know, my point still stands. I read an article where someone met a 200 IQ old man in federal prison. Everyone thought he was weird but he was the smartest and this guy learned a lot from him.

No wtf, the elite literally rape and eat babies. They are all Satanist Masons. Low iq post. Now you've made me angry.
If I was a mod I would ban your ass for this shit fucking post

No wtf, the elite literally rape and eat babies. They are all Satanist Masons. Low iq post. Now you've made me angry.
If I was a mod I would ban your ass for this shit fucking post
this guy is a legendary baiter

Well not "good guys" per say, but the lesser of 2 evils. Most of the world is held together by a small minority of people with above average intelligence, and everybody else is pretty much a moron. The masses are so stupid in fact that they can't even be bothered to be mad when the government slowly strips them of the freedoms their ancestors had to DIE for them to have. Losing access to their Xbox live account upsets them more than being told the government is reading their emails! Or at least until it starts annoying them. Just them mind you, for if someone else is the victim they won't care. Can one really blame the elites for seeing such people as parasites fit only for killing once AI makes them useless?

I am starting to slowly warm up to the idea that perhaps we are all looking at this in completely the wrong way. Perhaps the world really would be a better place if somebody hit a reset button of sorts, where only the world's worthy elements (the elites have high IQ and better looks on average) were allowed to continue existing. Think about it: It would be the ultimate utopia. A world, where literally every person is attractive with a high IQ and everybody lives in super luxury.

Sounds a lot better than what we have now.

And honestly, if the proles are too fucking dumb to give a shit while the government creates 1984 it is hard to feel sorry for them anyway. I am so jaded with the ignorant masses, I am honestly beginning to start looking at things from the elite's point of view. Maybe they are right. Maybe the rest of humanity just isn't worth preserving at all.
This is a plot to a shitty futuristic sci-fi movie and it wouldnt work. Foods would take the survivng 8-10s and make them into 1,2,3s etc until only the top of the crop is again 8-10s. They'd be more attractive by our standards, but not theirs

It would be the ultimate utopia. A world, where literally every person is attractive with a high IQ and everybody lives in super luxury.
They need us to maintain their lives of luxury. Without the unwashed masses they be reduced to a group of stuck up psychopaths messing around with play money

elites are the chads
chads get to become upper management

Shill, I'm un watching this thread it makes me too angry

yeah @DeformAspergerCel called him out early. its likely a female or soyboy LARP.
ever wonder how most ascendants besides @Ledgemund who did were jews or LARPs?