Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maybe suicide is not so bad

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
In the past I always thought that suicide is meaningless. Now I am having second thoughts. Maybe copes are meaningless and suicide is the answer. Copes do nothing for me any more.

Suicide will be my first independent decision in life. In a sense, it is liberation.

I’ve never accomplished anything meaningful. So, it may be my first and last achievement as well.

I will not suffer from poor health beyond my thirty. I will not be worried about clown world we live in, about search for shitty minimal wage job, about my stupid hobbies, about my wasted life.

My Mom has never been worried about what I want in life. Maybe in fact she will not be concerned about my death more than about the death of any stray cats that she feeds.

Today I bought a notepad. On the way home I met dying frog. The poor guy covered in blood crawled over the asphalt to safety. I carried it to the grass. Stupid deed. The frog dies in agony anyway. It might have been more human to kill it or leave it in place so that the passing car would finish the job. If I decide to act humanely on my next birthday, the notebook will become my suicide note. I'll start taking notes today.

I still have a lot to think about. Perhaps I should sort my items up. Perhaps I should gift some of my items to people I know. I also should close the accounts and put my body in shape.

What do you think about it? What are the positive and negative sides to suicide?

Attachments

• page 1.PNG
    page 1.PNG
    180 KB · Views: 73
things like suicide and the meaning of life are undebatable. it depends on the person, one thinks the purpose of life is having fun, etc.

Positives: I guess you are "free"?

Negatives: Really only matters if you have some materialistic attachment. "Life" doesn't have any inherent meaning, we don't exist for any reason more than just several circumstances that lead to our birth.

Well one big positive is that this clown world can no longer hurt you.

I’m roping in 2026. No one can stop me.

suicide is painless
it brings on many changes

True freedom lies in death

The only thing that matters is survival and reproduction. Everything else is cope

ofc its not bad, leaving this shit planet once and for all seems amazing

In the past I always thought that suicide is meaningless. Now I am having second thoughts. Maybe copes are meaningless and suicide is the answer. Copes do nothing for me any more.

Suicide will be my first independent decision in life. In a sense, it is liberation.

I’ve never accomplished anything meaningful. So, it may be my first and last achievement as well.

I will not suffer from poor health beyond my thirty. I will not be worried about clown world we live in, about search for shitty minimal wage job, about my stupid hobbies, about my wasted life.

My Mom has never been worried about what I want in life. Maybe in fact she will not be concerned about my death more than about the death of any stray cats that she feeds.

Today I bought a notepad. On the way home I met dying frog. The poor guy covered in blood crawled over the asphalt to safety. I carried it to the grass. Stupid deed. The frog dies in agony anyway. It might have been more human to kill it or leave it in place so that the passing car would finish the job. If I decide to act humanely on my next birthday, the notebook will become my suicide note. I'll start taking notes today.

I still have a lot to think about. Perhaps I should sort my items up. Perhaps I should gift some of my items to people I know. I also should close the accounts and put my body in shape.

What do you think about it? What are the positive and negative sides to suicide?

1. Nice handwriting (you should get into calligraphy)

2. You are already mentally cucked by your years of normie indoctrination if you are "looking for meaning in life" JFL, there is no meaning, there's no point in looking for it either, all that matters is doing whatever it takes to get what you want, what benefits you. I'll never get people who commit suicide

If you are already tired of life and want it to end ISN'T THIS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT

Everything is on the table, rape, murder, theft, drug dealing, you don't have to fear consequences if you plan on killing yourself anyways, go try and be a drug dealer, and if you make it big, good now you can escape being a wage cuck, and if you fail good YOU'LL DIE, WHICH YOU WANTED TO DO TO BEGIN WITH

If I ever reach the point where I'm completely decided on killing myself, I'll more likely direct all my time and effort towards getting the things I wanted regardless of societies laws and rules, they don't apply to a dead man, I don't have to fear the consequences, I'll enjoy whatever I can and then when society stops me, I'll kill myself, and if I somehow survive and beat socities laws and never get caught, then win win, I'LL LIKELY HAVE A LIFE SO GOOD NOW I WON'T WANT TO DIE

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them.