Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel maybe love is real. and we will never experience it

hunchback

hunchback

Officer
sometimes i see people saying you shouldn't worry about love because it isn't real, women just want your stuff... blah blah blah
but what if it is real?
think of all the 13 year old girls who will be experiencing their first romance this summer. they have no use for money. they don't care about your connections. the guys who will be taking their virginities won't be doctors or powerlifters taking steroids... and yet come their first pregnancy scare they will be willing to throw everything away to run away with them. they will remember these guys for a very long time and their hearts will skip a beat every time they think of their first boyfriend. if that's not love then what is?

you are in your 20s now, even if you won the lottery tomorrow do you think you could ever make a girl feel like this?

ZMall6q.gif

Saying love isn't real is cope. Chad is loved.

Low IQ thread. 'Love' = Lust

Let me make this pill even worse, girls at a fertile age attach themselves very heavily to their first crushes and boyfriends. After all, at their peak reproductive stage, the body wants them to copulate soon. I once read something that said to contact girls you were close with in high school, because if they had a crush on you. You have very high chances of reigniting that due to it happening during the peak reproductive stage. Love definitely exists but that love is gone at 14-16 after that they get more jaded and less loving but still obsessed with their first loves. Yet we have never once crossed the mind of any women, and at that age, we were just trash to them.

Even if it isn't real it's still important for a healthy individual to experience the pain and happiness involved with *love*.

Yes, sometimes i think it's real. My father and my mother are still together.

Love is real, it's conditional and temporary but it's simulating effects are real

More importantly, it's unlocked for us

Been thinking about this recently. How, the fuck, do I somehow keep finding more and more things that make me want to die, everyday?

honestly if i won the lottery i wouldn't give a flying fuck about women ever again.

If that were true, you wouldn't care about them now.

its true for virgin women / its a facade for men

love is real and id rather be loved than loose my virginity, but niether will ever happen

Let me make this pill even worse, girls at a fertile age attach themselves very heavily to their first crushes and boyfriends. After all, at their peak reproductive stage, the body wants them to copulate soon. I once read something that said to contact girls you were close with in high school, because if they had a crush on you. You have very high chances of reigniting that due to it happening during the peak reproductive stage. Love definitely exists but that love is gone at 14-16 after that they get more jaded and less loving but still obsessed with their first loves. Yet we have never once crossed the mind of any women, and at that age, we were just trash to them.

love is real

but is combination of luck (having the luck of two persons emotionally and physically decently compatible,that ende up together) and hard work (working in the relation)

we were denied the basic that could allow us be comptible with other being (ugly,or poor,or antisocial,or depressed etc,we have negative traits to get or give love,to be percivied as atractive)

and we lack the will to work hard

ITS OVER.....

love its no real , just interest , keep bluepilling

sometimes i see people saying you shouldn't worry about love because it isn't real, women just want your stuff... blah blah blah
but what if it is real?
think of all the 13 year old girls who will be experiencing their first romance this summer. they have no use for money. they don't care about your connections. the guys who will be taking their virginities won't be doctors or powerlifters taking steroids... and yet come their first pregnancy scare they will be willing to throw everything away to run away with them. they will remember these guys for a very long time and their hearts will skip a beat every time they think of their first boyfriend. if that's not love then what is?

you are in your 20s now, even if you won the lottery tomorrow do you think you could ever make a girl feel like this?
I have experienced it before, and it is very real and a very strong emotion like depression.

I know it's real. All of society outside of us knows this. It sucks to have to watch it happen to everyone else though, like a poor kid looking through the windows at an expensive store.

And we missed out on that, making the girl remember us forever. Fml what is this gay earth even

but what if it is real?

Love is real. But it is also fleeting, prone to revision, can be lost, and is very hard to regain.

That's why loyalty is better than love.

Women love, but they are disloyal. Men love and are capable of loyalty. Men have options, while women only have love. That is one reason why they are always looking for love. Without love they have nothing.

An unloved man can still command loyalty. A man can belong to society without love if he exhibits and commands loyalty.

I wish I could go back in time and have a second chance

I believe i could, but point of no return (age 25) is getting closer and closer with everyday.