Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maybe it's time we stopped called women "femoids"

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leucosticte

Banned
-
"Femoid" means "female humanoid". "Humanoid" means "having an appearance or character resembling that of a human." Yet femoids are so far inferior to us that saying they resemble us is really to insult ourselves and elevate them above their proper station. Instead maybe it's better to call them "bags of r***meat". That way when men purchase a new femoid, and later find her hymen isn't intact, they can look around and say, "Hey, who opened my bag of r***meat?!"

Last edited:
"Femoid" means "female humanoid". "Humanoid" means "having an appearance or character resembling that of a human." Yet femoids are so far inferior to us that saying they resemble us is really to insult ourselves and elevate them above their proper station. Instead maybe it's better to call them "bags of r---meat". That way when men purchase a new femoid, and find her hymen isn't intact, they can look around and say, "Hey, who opened my bag of r---meat?!"
You are right, they act like NPC

Or call them "perimeters", because they are the perimeter of their vaginas.

We must call them dishwashers.seriously

Hole or gash is the best term

holes
holoids
hoids

haha the title of the post was borderline clickbait. I expected some stuck-up knight in shinning armour.

Leuco's posts are always based

We should call them cum dumpsters or public toilets. That’s what they really are.

How about we call them garbage cans?

Bleeding holes

Punchingbags

Attachments

• 38.jpg
    38.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 77
I've always hated foid or femoid.

Us ugly males are the ones that are subhuman, or not human.

Plus, female pisses them and cucks off the most, for reasons I'll never understand. Femoid sounds like more weird incelese lingo.

I suggest “cumdump”

With time i've grown accustomed to it, but i'll admit it sounds retarded as fuck.
"Female" is much better for pissing off cucks and roasties anyway.

With time i've grown accustomed to it, but i'll admit it sounds retarded as fuck.
"Female" is much better for pissing off cucks and roasties anyway.
I never see youtubers using femoid or foid, (((cucktube))) must be censoring them.

we should call them holes tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.