Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Maybe in the future ugliness or mental problems won't exist anymore

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
This is a cope of mine. Every day the science field is slowly making advancements in every field, be that neurological, whatever. and i pray for a future where incels do not have to suffer anymore. Where mentalcels with severe or even mild conditions can have their problems cured with little or no side effects. Where incels no longer have to be ugly, I don't know how this would be possible but it might be one day.

I have a dream, that one day, incels will live in peace and happiness. and then who knows, maybe what would have been a suicidal rotting incel his whole life instead creates a big advancement or does something great with his life.

:cryfeels: I am just so tired of cels roping and being in constant pain, many having to turn to drug coping just to handle it. It hurts to know other cels are hurting.

Last edited:
Could be true, maybe genetics can be affected before someone is born, getting rid of all mental handicaps. But incels living in peace and happiness or getting accepted will sadly never happen. Incels are the perfect foot stool to devalue, laugh at and nobody will care the slightest.

Could be true, maybe genetics can be affected before someone is born, getting rid of all mental handicaps. But incels living in peace and happiness or getting accepted will sadly never happen. Incels are the perfect foot stool to devalue, laugh at and nobody will care the slightest.
I guess at that point it would just be whoever has the least money is incel or something.

I guess at that point it would just be whoever has the least money is incel or something.
That is an interesting thought experiment. If no one has any genetic disadvantages anymore who would become the next incel? Probably not much different than today, they will just put the next 30% lowest in looks and money in the incel territory.

Sounds like a good cope I'm on board for that. If you will have some sort of assurance that you're atleast somewhat competitive in looks, then you can concentrate at other things, moneymaxx for example. If it will give hope that it's not that over, maybe it will even be easier. I was happier as bluepilled idiot

If humans go extinct

The only way to make sure is if no incels are born in the future.

Naaa the "elite" would genetically modify you to be dumb, ugly, and have a short lifespan. TRUST ME. They will save the good shit for ONLY them.