Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe I'm not white?

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
Today I saw football fans in my city. All of them were German, tall, with a strong chin and all of them had a pretty girlfriend with them who were in pretty and sexy football jerseys and presented their big butts in hot pants. Even though I have blue eyes and partly blonde hair and white skin, I still look completely different. Maybe I'm not white after all. I'm only 1.75cm tall, have no jaw, and my stature doesn't resemble these people. They were already drunk and shouting at 12 noon.

Yeah you’re incrl. Cause of Racism and bigotry

are you mixed with Italian moors?

Yeah you’re incrl. Cause of Racism and bigotry
So you mean I'm a askenasi incel?
jews GIF

No, its not over. It never began
and what with the cope white skin, blue eyes, curly blond hair? Why its so difficult? That can't be my reality. we always talk about some shitskins but I'm white and live a life like this. Must be just a bad dream...to which race I belong? Maybe I'm an alien that look like a human. Thats why I have autism asberger, I'm not from earth.

Last edited:
and what with the cope white skin, blue eyes, curly blond hair? Why its so difficult? That can't be my reality. we always talk about some shitskins but I'm white and live a life like this. Must be just a bad dream...to which race I belong? Maybe I'm an alien that look like a human. Thats why I have autism asberger, I'm not from earth.
Us asbergercels are a different species to normies.